Don't miss out on the ultimate 8-day Caribbean experience at the all-inclusive Be Live Hamaca in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. You can spend your first days relaxing at the stunning white-sand beach of Boca Chica, and then head out to discover the capital, Santo Domingo, which is just 23 kilometres away.
It will be possible for you to sip a refreshing drink at the swimming pool with no other concerns than getting a nice tan, thanks to the excellent facilities for children which include a Mini club and a Kids' Club, a playroom, a playground and a safe children's pool. Enjoy the Caribbean atmosphere of your room, and watch the glorious sunset from your very own terrace. Don't forget to go for a swim or play a round of golf if you wish to remain active and amused.
- Mini Club for 4-7 year olds and a Kids' Club for 8-12 year olds with a playroom, children's pool, entertainers and a playground
- Each room boasts a panoramic terrace and a light and airy tropical decor, reflecting the laidback vibe of the Caribbean
- You'll be positioned just 23 km from the capital of Santo Domingo and only 10 km from Las Americas airport
- Departs: london
- Arrives: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Departs: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Arrives: london
Be Live Hamaca
- Standard Garden Side
- All Inclusive
- Private beachfront location in Boca Chica
- a resort with excellent facilities for children
- guest rooms complete a wonderful holiday expereince
Be Live Hamaca is located on the famous Bay of Boca Chica beside a beautiful sandy beach that is protected by a natural reef. This hotel offers a stunning setting and a wide range of leisure facilities for you to enjoy. Spend your days relaxing by the pool, strolling along the pretty beach or playing a round of golf. At night, sample the local and international cuisine, sip cocktails underneath the stars or even try your luck in the Casino. This hotel is also just 20 minutes from the attractions and vibrant night life of Santo Domingo. With countless amenities and a fantastic Caribbean atmosphere, Be Live Hamaca offers excellent value for money.
So let us start at the beginning. Upon arrival, there was the Amstar guy with a large sign with displaying my name. Within minutes a small people carrier - once again with my name emblazoned on the windshield. The vehicle was almost new and spotlessly clean. The new road between PUJ and Romana...
Brian Wales reviewing Be Live Hamaca (16-Apr-2013)
£909 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services