The perfect beach holiday awaits you the all-inclusive Tryp Cayo Coco hotel, where non-stop entertainment and utmost comfort are combined. You will spend a week of amusement and relaxation at the beautiful property which is located next to a spectacular blue lagoon and three kilometres of white-sand beach in the charming small island of Cayo Coco in Cuba.
Participate in fun sports like tennis, water volleyball, water polo and windsurfing and remain active during your stay. You can also keep fit at the fully-equipped fitness centre, or simply lay back and unwind at the beach or any of the two large swimming pools. Make the most of your all-inclusive package and savour delicious cooking at the hotel's restaurants. Taste traditional Cuban cuisine, freshly caught seafood and international specialties during your stay.
- Positioned facing a 3-kilometre-long pristine beach, perfect for all kinds of water sports
- A variety of restaurants means you can dine out somewhere different every night of the week
- Enjoy a holiday as active or relaxing as you like either exploring the local untouched nature or laying back on the soft sands
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: cayo coco, Cuba
- Departs: cayo coco, Cuba
- Arrives: manchester
Tryp Cayo Coco
- Tryp Room
- All Inclusive
- Idyllic location beside a natural lagoon and a Three kilometre beach
- Outdoor life at Cayo Coco provides great choices
- Dine out somewhere different every night of the week
Set beside a spectacular natural lagoon and a three kilometre long beach, the Tryp Cayo Coco has everything you need for a great Cuban holiday. Friendly hospitality and a Caribbean village atmosphere welcomes guests to enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and wide range of activities. With powder-soft sand beaches, reclining loungers around the pool and swaying beachside hammocks, it is easy to escape and find your own peaceful part of paradise. The Tryp Hotel is recommended for families, couples and singles for a fun holiday in a beautiful part of Cuba.
Fine enough resort but too far away from anything else for ease of a change of scene from time to time, Hector the holiday representative is a fine chap and very helpful. A pleasure to deal with.
Richard Mackintosh reviewing Tryp Cayo Coco (28-Apr-2015)
£949 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services