Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where delightful wildlife and marine life can be observed up close. You will stay at the all-inclusive Iberostar Cozumel property, which is located between two magnificent reefs and is home to some of the most spectacular water caves in the world.
Practice snorkelling, scuba diving, or simply swim in the turquoise waters of Playa del Carmen. After keeping active all day, taste fine meals at the hotel's top-notch dining venues which include two buffets, El Sarape, an authentic Mexican restaurant and El Cedral, for those who love steak. After dinner, enjoy nightly entertainment at the Theatre where the hotel staff performs exciting live shows.
- With such a magnificent natural beauty around, fantastic spa services and a list of individual and family sporting activities, the Iberostar Cozumel is the perfect place for mind and body relaxation
- Enjoy spectacular nightly entertainment live shows and performances
- For anyone who wants a stress-free way to tone and shape up, the hotel offers a big range of water sports activities including aqua gym, water basketball, windsurfing, and even scuba diving, as well as a variety of land sports
- Departs: london
- Arrives: cancun, Mexico
- Departs: cancun, Mexico
- Arrives: london
- All Inclusive
- idyllic hotel for underwater adventures
- culinary delights are top of the range
- enjoy a night at the theatre
Sitting on the other side of Playa del Carmen at Mexico's largest island of Cozumel, Iberostar Cozumel is the epitome of wildlife, marine life and the best scuba diving in the region. Popular for its 2 magnificent reefs that each stand at either side of the resort, this is the most idyllic hotel to stay at for magical underwater adventures.
A romantic couple's ideal destination, Iberostar Cozumel stands as a cosy and somewhat rustic, open-air resort made up of little bungalows complete with hammocks and private patios. The atmosphere has that touch of subdued wilderness like that of an island village where camaraderie and good conversation is easy to find. Enjoy a pleasant promenade along the paved pathways that take you everywhere in the company of a peacock or cat. A great place to unwind and enjoy some quality time in the company of loved ones, Iberostar Cozumel is also the best spot to stay at for some of the greatest scuba diving and snorkeling you'll ever experience!
The iberostar is tucked away some 20 minutes from the ferry terminal and is in keeping with its rainforest surroundings, all the rooms are in comfy huts with thatched roofs, well appointed and daily maid service. There are iguanas, turtles, flamingoes and peacocks roaming the ground as well as a few...
Dorothy Hemsley reviewing Iberostar Cozumel (18-Sep-2016)
£909 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services