Take advantage of this opportunity to enjoy some of the Caribbean Sea's most beautiful beaches. Costa Dorada is characterised by stretches of white sand and clusters of swaying palm trees. Tucked in the midst of this scenic coastline is the exceptional Iberostar Costa Dorada.
On setting eyes on this hotel you'll fall in love with its colonial charm. Its strategic location is another plus, putting you in the midst of beautiful beachside while granting you mouth-watering views over the sea and over the surrounding mountains. To further whet your appetite you will enjoy a wide range of activities and facilities designed to keep you fully entertained. You will also be treated to a variety of excellent meals served at the hotel's restaurants.
- Enjoy a fantastic range of sport activities offered by the hotel where all guests can go diving, play tennis, ride kayaks, participate in archery or shooting tournaments, as well as have an access to a fully equipped gym
- Relax at the hotel's modern Spa where you can enjoy a variety of treatments, massages, Jacuzzis, and steam baths
- For younger guests there is supervised Mini-Club where children can have endless fun and enjoy a big range of activities
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: puerto plata, Dominican Republic
- Departs: puerto plata, Dominican Republic
- Arrives: manchester
Iberostar Costa Dorada
- All Inclusive
- dramatic location between the beach and the Torres Mountains
- Great choice of cuisine
- Sporting opportunites for everyone
Iberostar Costa Dorada combines charming colonial style with a relaxed Caribbean atmosphere. This resort not only boasts a great beachfront location but also a vast choice of activities and facilities to keep the most energetic holiday-makers busy. The hotel offers international specialty restaurants, a choice of bars and a variety of entertainment options including Merengue lessons, dance performances, and live music. The nightlife and restaurants of Playa Dorada are also within walking distance. Iberostar Costa Dorada offers fun for the whole family with a Mini-Club for children, a range of exciting sporting activities and a Spa where guests can indulge in a variety of massages and treatments. Iberostar Costa Dorada allows you to relax and enjoy the many charms of a Dominican Republic holiday.
Excellent hotel, great staff, very clean and excellent food. Entertainment disappointing. Why does the nightclub only open at 11pm after the stage entertainment finished. We love dancing but didn't want to stay up that late to wait for the club to open. The stage entertainment was cheesy but some...
Helena Douglas reviewing Iberostar Costa Dorada (10-Mar-2014)
£1039 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services