The Verandah Resort & Spa is hidden in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua. Set on 30 beachfront acres, The Verandah Resort & Spa offers a Caribbean village atmosphere, ...
- 3 free form swimming pools, of which one is adults only
- Great activities for all ages
- Rejuvenate the body and mind at the Spa
- Departs: london
- Arrives: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Departs: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Arrives: london
The Verandah Resort and Spa
- Hillside Suite
- All Inclusive
- Luxurious eco friendly hotel located beside two private white sand beaches
- all suite resort of Low rise villas
- largest freeform pool on the island
The Verandah Resort & Spa is hidden in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua. Set on 30 beachfront acres, The Verandah Resort & Spa offers a Caribbean village atmosphere, stunning views and a host of activities for all the family. The powder soft white beach and turquoise bay are protected by a reef making them ideal for swimming and water sports. The resort sits adjacent to the Devil's Bridge National Park where guests can hike nature trails and visit the historic Devil’s Bridge. Kids will love the Kid’s Club while parents can unwind and reconnect at the spa or by the resort pool. The Verandah Resort & Spa offers a beautiful natural setting for a beach holiday.
The staff were really helpful, very welcoming and warm. The accommodation was excellent and the resort was beautiful due to the spaciousness the tropical plants and trees, in abundance all around the resort. We spent most time on the smaller beach as it was quiet and peaceful, the only negative was...
Eileen Cooper reviewing The Verandah Resort and Spa (10-Apr-2014)
£1099 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services