Everyone dreams about a holiday with their loved one or family where they can enjoy unlimited sunshine on an idyllic tropical beach. Make your dream come true with a holiday to Almond Beach Resort, a hotel favoured for its lush and expansive tropical gardens and the mile-long stretch of pristine beach on its doorstep.
Enjoy a free glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and half day island coach tour. The kids club has a fantastic outdoor playground and pool, while the teen centre caters for over 13 year olds with a variety of fun activities.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Almond Beach Resort
- Standard Pool View
- All Inclusive
- Great selection of fun and fitness on land
- Excellent kids and teens facilities
- Close-by to many interesting towns
Almond Beach Resort is set in expansive tropical gardens beside a beautiful 1 mile stretch of sandy beach. This resort is ideal for couples and families with a range of facilities including pools, water sports, snorkelling, squash, tennis and a golf practice range. Younger guests can enjoy the activities of the specialised children's and nursery programmes while couples and parents can relax at one of the adults-only pools, rejuvenate in the solitude of the spa or perhaps enjoy acooking class. This estate was formerly a sugar plantation and features an old stone sugar mill tower that makes a stunning setting for weddings. There is a choice of restaurants available at the resort and adult guests can also dine at the nearby Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa on select evenings. Almond Beach Resort is an ideal setting where all age groups can enjoy a fun Caribbean holiday.
Great place. All four trips included were brilliant. By far the best holiday ever. The staff were so welcoming and friendly. Met some lovely people 😀
Andrew West reviewing Almond Beach Resort (02-Oct-2016)
£1359 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services