Everyone dreams about a holiday with their loved one or family where they can enjoy unlimited sunshine on an idyllic tropical beach. Make your dream come true with a holiday to Almond Beach Resort, a hotel favoured for its lush and expansive tropical gardens and the mile-long stretch of pristine beach on its doorstep.
Enjoy a free glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and half day island coach tour. The kids club has a fantastic outdoor playground and pool, while the teen centre caters for over 13 year olds with a variety of fun activities.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
- Enjoy a Complimentary Island Safari Tour, A fantastic FREE power Boat Trip with a Swim With Turtles and a FREE Half day Island Coach Tour
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Almond Beach Resort
- Standard Pool View
- All Inclusive
- Great selection of fun and fitness on land
- Excellent kids and teens facilities
- Close-by to many interesting towns
Almond Beach Resort is set in expansive tropical gardens beside a beautiful 1 mile stretch of sandy beach. This resort is ideal for couples and families with a range of facilities including pools, water sports, snorkelling, squash, tennis and a golf practice range. Younger guests can enjoy the activities of the specialised children's and nursery programmes while couples and parents can relax at one of the adults-only pools, rejuvenate in the solitude of the spa or perhaps enjoy a cooking class. This estate was formerly a sugar plantation and features an old stone sugar mill tower that makes a stunning setting for weddings. There is a choice of restaurants available at the resort and adult guests can also dine at the nearby Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa on select evenings. Almond Beach Resort is an ideal setting where all age groups can enjoy a fun Caribbean holiday.
Staff amazing from greeting you in the lobby to waving you goodbye. Nothing was too much for them and they were like long lost friends, remembering your names is a lovely touch.
Paul Rowan reviewing Almond Beach Resort (08-Dec-2016)
£1119 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services