Enjoy this family friendly resort with a variety of activities on offer. For active travellers the hotel provides an opportunity to explore astonishing marine life and spectacular coral reef, while sun-lovers can relax by the resort's swimming pool and soak up the sunshine.
A supervised Kids Club will take care of the little guests of the Sol y Mar Sharks Bay providing daily special entertainment programmes. This neat and modern hotels benefits from an easy reach of Sharm El Sheikh International Airport and the finest sandy beaches on the shore of the warm Red Sea.
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Departs: london
- Arrives: sharm el sheikh, Egypt
- Departs: sharm el sheikh, Egypt
- Arrives: london
Sol Y Mar Sharks Bay
- Standard Room
- All Inclusive
- great family resort with supervised kids club and pool
- great all inclusive drinking and options
- PADI centre at private beach, free daily shuttle service
One of the latest additions to the Jaz Hotels & Resorts portfolio in Sharm El Sheikh, the modern Sol y Mar Sharks Bay enjoys an ideal location standing at only five minutes from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport and just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches on the shores of the warm Red Sea.
Offering contemporary rooms and exceptional All Inclusive dining, Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet café, a shopping centre, swimming pool, children's club, 24 hour reception and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach. The main building comprises 130 rooms, most of which overlook the swimming pool while others look out directly on to the pool deck. In addition to this, the resort also features 8 self-catering studios consisting of one-bedroom plus a living room with kitchenette.
not quite what we had imagined , but still had a good time , staff were very friendly, but some had communication problems with the language , but nothing that is not expected and something we over came , the rooms were very nice, food was very repetitive but good quality 99%of the time . swimming...
Serena Czornyj reviewing Sol Y Mar Sharks Bay (25-Jan-2013)
£669 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services