Intimacy and comfort await you at the Taj Exotica Resort and Spa in the Maldives. Located on a private island, the hotel spreads along a stunning pristine beach and a tranquil lagoon, which is one of the largest in the country.
Your first day will be spent travelling to the island; however the wait will be worth it, as you will then spend 8 days enjoying the many amenities of your Lagoon Villa and if you wish, being pampered at the Taj Mandara Spa. You can choose from a standard Lagoon Villa including sundecks, to ones which offer private plunge pools, verandas with day beds and a private spa room. The package includes only breakfast, but you may also enjoy other meals inside the hotel at one of its two international restaurants featuring progressive world cuisine, or even dine in a secluded setting or in the privacy of your own villa.
- Select from an ample choice of gourmet cuisine with international specialties
- Home to the only PADI Eco Aware certified dive centre in the Maldives
- Beautiful accommodation in palm-thatched villas
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: dubai
Taj Exotica Resort and Spa
- Lagoon Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- Exclusive private island resort of astounding beauty
- Luxuriously designed palm thatched villas
- Glistening waters and sunsets are the backdrop for dinner
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa is a haven of relaxation, peace and tranquility situated in the middle of one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives. The lush surroundings and crystal clear waters have been carefully preserved providing guests with a natural paradise of true Maldivian style. The ocean-facing Taj Mandara Spa offers pampering treatments and the choice of culinary experiences, water sports, and recreation make for a complete luxury holiday. The resort is only 15 minutes by private speedboat from Malé International Airport. Taj Exotica Resort & Spa offers an exclusive, private and romantic island escape.
Taj Exotica has received many accolades over the years here are the few most recent:
- Voted amongst the 100 Best Hotels in Africa/ Indian Ocean in 2008 - Ultra Travel Daily Telegraph
- The Rehendi Presidential Suite receives 'Maldives Leading Suite' Award in 2008 - Annual World Travel
- Awarded 'Best for Water Sports' in 2007 - Spa Finder Readers' Choice Awards
- A member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World, and has been awarded the Best Hotel Resort Award
We had a amazing time, and can't wait to go back hopefully next year. The staff were exceptional, nothing was too much trouble for them. The food in all areas was sublime, even printing out the recipes for me to take home. We were greater by our full names by all staff, it was a resort I would visit...
Michelle Lay reviewing Taj Exotica Resort and Spa (22-Oct-2013)
£2599 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services