Spend seven magical days in beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a prime seat from which to savour the best of this island's natural beauty. On one side you will have the picturesque south coast and on the other you'll have the majestic mountains rising into the Mauritian sky.
Right at your doorstep will be miles of pure white sands bordered by turquoise waters. You will also be next to lush tropical vegetation - this resort is really a slice of heaven on earth. The dining at Heritage Awali is nothing short of excellent and you'll be treated to culinary delights from various parts of the world. If you're thinking of a romantic getaway or a fun family holiday, it doesn't get any better than this resort.
- Get a complimentary round of golf per day and a free spa treatment per stay
- Enjoy attentive all-inclusive service in a unique setting in Bel Ombre with its own nature reserve
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: london
- Deluxe Garden View
- All Inclusive
- Culinary delights at the hotel's restaurants
- added extras that add the icing on the cake
- Unique setting with its own nature reserve in Bel Ombre
The stylish Heritage Awali is set between the mountains and the sea on the stunning south coast of Mauritius. Fronted by a white sandy beach and clear Indian Ocean waters, this luxury resort is ideal for both couples and families. You can relax in beautiful surroundings, make use of the wide range of facilities, enjoy the challenge of the 18-hole championship golf course or spoil yourself with a pampering treatment at the spa. With an atmosphere of contemporary charm and sophistication, Heritage Awali offers an outstanding holiday in Mauritius.
An excellent hotel with friendly staff. Ideal for relaxation.
Nicholas Housley reviewing Heritage Awali (30-Jan-2018)
£1369 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services