Majestically standing upon the golden sands of Kikkaduwa beach, Citrus is an ideal holiday destination for spending some relaxing leisure time by the ocean, lazy days by the sea, exploring the colourful marine life, diving through awe-inspiring shipwrecks or simply sunbathing by the pool and enjoying tropical poolside cocktails.
- Guests are given easy access to explore the surrounding countryside as well as the colorful and vibrant nightlife of Hikkaduwa
- Overlooking the mass blue of the Indian Ocean, Citrus embodies the true essence of luxury for your ideal beach vacation
- A multitude of tropical fish, magnificently colourful coral reefs and fascinating ship wrecks can be explored while snorkeling and scuba diving
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
- Half Board Supplement
- Discover the open air charm and ambience at the open-air themed restaurant and bar
- Rejuventae your, mind body and soul at the amazing spa
- Mine for precious natural Moonstone
Boasting a good range of dining options this exceptional resort located on Sri Lanka's panoramic southern coast serves an array of mouthwatering temptations including fresh lobster by the seaside and other seafood culinary delights prepared with the freshest local ingredients. For entertainment guests have a good variety of activities at their disposal, from rainforest excursions to water sports, land sports, boat rides, beach games and indoors games, deciding what to do will be the hardest choice you'll ever have to make. And for total mind, body and soul relaxation during your Sri Lanka holidays, Amaya Reef's Ayurvedic Spa is there to pamper guests with a selection of nurturing treatments.
Wonderful time, hotel was lovely.. The atmosphere and food was great...
Eva Tuer reviewing Citrus (04-Apr-2012)
£819 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services