Stay in 17 sprawling acres of immaculate beach perfection and verdant grounds in one of Antigua's most coveted and secluded coves. Choose from beautifully appointed rooms and suites with a minimalist design in soft colours and bright whites to create a soothing and relaxing ambience.
Or go for the exclusive cottages with a dramatic location right on the rocks or perhaps opt for the spacious villas for an even superior experience. Whether you choose to spend your days lazing on the beach or you prefer to get onto more active pursuits on land and water, the accommodation waiting for you at the end of the end of the day will revive and invigorate your senses for a holiday you won't forget in a heartbeat.
- Enjoy a variety of exciting Water Sports including Snorkelling, Windsurfing, Laser Sailing & More
- Get into the Party Spirit with live entertainment including a Steel Band, Piano Instrumental & a Latin Night
- Come and Try The Living Retreat at Blue Waters which includes VIP check inn, post flight facial and other treatments
- Departs: london
- Arrives: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Departs: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Arrives: london
Blue Waters Beach Hotel
- Superior Hillside
- Bed and Breakfast
- Multi award-winning hotel with secluded sandy coves
- exceptional dining al fresco and indoors
- Superb choice of accommodation
The elegant Blue Waters Beach Hotel is located in historic Soldiers Bay, one of Antigua's longest established holiday resorts. This attractive 17-acre property offers spacious accommodation, exceptional restaurants and excellent facilities, making it an ideal beach holiday destination for families. There is a wide choice of activities available, whether you want to try the water sports, enjoy a massage at the Spa, relax under the shade of a palm tree or enjoy a friendly game of beach cricket. This tranquil and romantic destination is ideal for honeymoons and weddings. The relaxed and peaceful ambiance of Blue Waters Beach Hotel offers the classic Antigua holiday experience where you can truly escape the pressures of the outside world.
Blue Waters is a wonderful resort. It is picture postcard perfect. A truly special carribean paradise.
Jan Taylor reviewing Blue Waters Beach Hotel (20-Apr-2014)
£1269 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services