Live your dream of an ideal Caribbean holiday on the beautiful island of Antigua. This exotic paradise is located on the renowned Soldiers Bay where, once explored, you will discover secluded sandy coves.
The spacious and comfortable accommodation sits on seventeen acres of land surrounded by plush landscaped gardens encased in the idyllic serene seaside. On-site facilities offer poolside relaxation, overlooking the clear blue ocean. This all-inclusive getaway serves gourmet cuisine and an array of meals to awaken your palate; and friendly, attentive staff provides stellar service fit for royalty. If you are seeking a best value getaway in the exotic Caribbean, eight glorious days at the Blue Waters Beach Hotel in Antigua is the place for you.
- Enjoy a variety of exciting Water Sports including Snorkelling, Windsurfing, Laser Sailing & More
- Get into the Party Spirit with live entertainment including a Steel Band, Piano Instrumental & a Latin Night
- Relax at the Spa offering a choice of treatments using Elemis products
- Departs: london
- Arrives: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Departs: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Arrives: london
Blue Waters Beach Hotel
- Superior Hillside
- All Inclusive
- multi award winning hotel with secluded sandy coves
- exceptional dining al fresco and indoors
- Superb choice of accommodation
The elegant Blue Waters Hotel is located in historic Soldiers Bay, one of Antigua's longest established holiday resorts. This attractive 17-acre property offers spacious accommodation, exceptional restaurants, and excellent facilities making it an ideal beach holiday destination for families. There is a wide choice of activities available, whether you want to try the water sports, enjoy a massage at the Spa, relax under the shade of a palm tree, or enjoy a friendly game of beach cricket. This tranquil and romantic destination is ideal for honeymoons and weddings. The relaxed and peaceful ambiance of Blue Waters offers the classic Antigua holiday experience where you can truly escape the pressures of the outside world.
Blue Waters is a wonderful resort. It is picture postcard perfect. A truly special carribean paradise.
Jan Taylor reviewing Blue Waters Beach Hotel (20-Apr-2014)
£1519 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services