Spend a blissful week lost in the tropical beauty of Cayo Coco, a tourist magnet in central Cuba. It boasts insanely beautiful beaches carpeted in soft white sands and bordered by calm turquoise waters.
Situated on these heavenly shores is the classy Gaviota Playa Coco which is surrounded by seemingly endless expanses of sugary sand. It is set amid a lovely garden studded by wind-swept palm trees. Not far from this resort is the world's second largest coral reef, an invitation to go snorkelling. Families will do well to take up this eight day package as this resort offers facilities that cater for the entire family. Mealtimes in this all inclusive resort are a time to look forward to with the vast array of choices presented.
- The hotel provides all kinds of entertainments starting from Mini Club and Mini Disco to mini-golf, tennis and diving and is a perfect choice for guests of all age
- Get the feel of paradise and relax on the Forbidden Beach, Flamencos Beach or Pilar Beach - the choice is all yours
- Enjoy delicious national and international cuisines and drinks at a variety of restaurants & bars, including Japanese, Italian, Snack Bar, 24 hour Lobby Bar, Aqua Bar and Piano Bar
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: cayo coco, Cuba
- Departs: cayo coco, Cuba
- Arrives: manchester
Gaviota Playa Coco
- Double Standard
- All Inclusive
- idyllic natural setting beside a white sand beach
- Great family resort with an array of facilities
- dining choices at Playa Coco
Playa Coco is set on an unspoilt beach on the Caribbean island of Cayo Coco. This resort enjoys a magnificent natural setting of warm blue waters, pure white sands and lush vegetation. Guests can escape to the secluded paradise of Forbidden Beach, Flamencos Beach and Pilar Beach while the world’s second largest coral reef is just 1 km from the resort - perfect for snorkelling and scuba diving. Playa Coco combines modern architecture with elements of colonial style and superb amenities. You can enjoy a selection of water sports, swim in the lagoon-like swimming pool or simply laze in the sun. Away from the water you can enjoy a game of tennis, mini-golf or work out at the gym. While parents take time out to reconnect, kids will love the Mini Club and its play area and mini disco. Whether you are seeking a fun family holiday or a peaceful escape, the Playa Coco provides a tropical retreat from everyday life.
Brilliant holiday. Apparently it was 'low season' so hotel was quiet and plenty of spare sun loungers on beach and around pool. There was some decorating and maintenance being done but this was hardly noticeable. The main buffet restaurant was being refurbished so the buffet was in the beach...
Ann Van Hegan reviewing Gaviota Playa Coco (09-May-2015)
£869 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services