Join the thousands of holiday makers who make this stunning part of the world their destination of choice and enjoy eight unforgettable days of sun, sea and sand. You will also be treated to unparalleled luxury during your stay at the adults only five-star Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro.
Occupying unbelievably white sands dotted with palm trees, you will have the perfect location from which to savour the immaculate weather. No effort is spared in ensuring your luxury and in your room you will relax in chic furniture. You will be hard pressed to find more enthusiastic service than that offered here.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service with four a la carte restaurants, beachfront grill, international buffet and five bars
- This spectacular Greco-Roman style resort enjoys a beautiful beach in Punta Cana, lapped by the Caribbean's turquoise waters.
- Try a round of golf, swim in one of the three pools, take advantage of the complete gym, enjoy the watersports and land sports available
- Departs: london
- Arrives: santo domingo, Dominican Republic
- Departs: santo domingo, Dominican Republic
- Arrives: london
Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro
- Double Suite
- All Inclusive
- a luxury adults-only resort set on the perfect sands of Punta Cana
- Excellent personalised service for all
- Non-stop activities at Grand Bavaro
At the Hotel Iberostar Grand Bavaro everything is geared towards making you feel at home. From the lively traditional atmosphere to our highly professional and friendly staff, who will recommend the best dish on the menu, and the décor created by local craftsmen - everything about this hotel will make you feel welcome.
You’ll find local touches all along the stunning Playa Bávaro beachfront. You’ll have the chance to try a wide range of sporting activities and enjoy a varied selection of the most tempting culinary delights.
The proximity of the beach and the hotel’s extensive facilities make this the ideal choice for those that enjoy water sports.
And those who just want to chill out…should head for the spa and wellness centre with its superbly equipped facilities, ideal for relaxing and toning body and mind. Those looking for some 'action' will love our evening entertainment offer.
**NOTICE: Hotel will be closed for renovation works from 1st September to the 30th September (both dates inclusive)
Fantastic holiday from start to finish please book and enjoy
Jacqueline Bath reviewing Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro (31-May-2016)
£1649 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services