No desire is too lofty at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, which aims to please all its guests to the maximum potential. Guests can choose from a Beach or Water Villa depending on whether you would like direct beach access or steps leading to the lagoon from your bedroom.
Those looking for a little extra can upgrade to a Deluxe Beach/Water Villa or Superior Water Villa, which features a whirlpool and wooden sun loungers. As well as land and water sports at the resort, unique activities you can try out include Monta Ray watching, snorkelling with a whale shark. For the ultimate relaxation, the Over Water Spa provides a welcome addition to the Spa Retreat.
- A paradise resort set on two separate islands, linked by a 500 metre wooden bridge
- Ithaa, the world's first an all glass restaurant, set 16 feet below sea level allows guests to marvel at the coral and marine life swimming by as they indulge in the creations of a seasonal menu
- Treatments are offered in 9 glass-floored treatment rooms in the spa retreat where the philosophy is based on the five elements of life: earth, air, fire, water and plant
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: colombo
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
- Beach Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- Twice voted best hotel in the world
- The world's first undersea restaurant
- two stunning spas on stilts, over the Indian Ocean
The Conrad Maldives Rangali is a stunning holiday resort built on the islands of Rangali and Rangalifinolhu. A footbridge links the two islands, which are surrounded by an offshore reef that shelters over a hundred species of marine life. This island haven combines tropical splendour and a relaxed ambience with world-class hospitality and service. It is a paradise for water sports enthusiasts and the dive centre offers divers of all levels a chance to see unspoilt reefs and colourful marine life. Those seeking seclusion and tranquillity can spend days indulging in the spa or simply relaxing on the private white sand beach. The Ithaa Undersea Restaurant allows guests to enjoy sumptuous cuisine in a unique setting under the sea. The resort's charming character and rustic yet luxurious interiors compliment the natural surroundings and offer the ultimate barefoot luxury experience.
NOTICE: 34 Beach Villas in total will be refurbished in blocks between 20th April 2016 and 30 November 2016. Work will be carried out throughout the day.
Great Resort, Top staff, Great Food, obviously you get what you pay for. Second to none.
Dimitri Swietlik reviewing Conrad Maldives Rangali Island (22-Feb-2011)
£3009 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services