There are few places on earth as suited to a beachside holiday as the Jamaican resort of Negril. Treat yourself to eight days of bliss here, feeling the powdery white sands between your toes as you stroll the sublime protected coastline.
To complete your dream holiday beside the azure waters of the Caribbean, you will have a comfy, spacious, tastefully designed and decorated room to retreat to every night. You will also have a host of incredible facilities to help you maintain your fitness as you holiday in Jamaica. A well equipped fitness centre and an elegant spa offering diverse treatments are in place to ensure total restoration of your body and soul. For your meals you will have the choice if six great restaurants, all offering unique dishes.
- Complimentary land sports including, tennis and golf with transfers & green fees included
- Complimentary water sports including waterskiing, wind surfing, snorkeling & PADI certified scuba diving, instruction included
- Enjoy brillant trips including a Sunset Catamaran Cruise and a trip to a popular Sunset Waterside Bar
- Departs: london
- Arrives: montego bay, Jamaica
- Departs: montego bay, Jamaica
- Arrives: london
Couples Swept Away Beach and Spa Resort
- Garden Verandah
- All Inclusive
- beachside location in a protected area of negril
- unique 10 acres sports complex
- Six unique restaurants and 8 bars at guests' disposal
Couples Swept Away Beach & Spa Resort is set on a beautiful 20-acre property on an impressive stretch of beach. This health, fitness and beauty resort is the perfect antidote for the stresses and strains of every day life. Spacious Caribbean-style accommodation, sumptuous food, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, a luxurious spa... the list is endless. No matter how you choose to spend your time at Couples Swept Away, you won't be disappointed. This resort welcomes couples of 18 years and over to enjoy a romantic Caribbean holiday.
Spend your time in Jamaica in ultimate luxury with various inclusions such as a Sunset Catamaran Cruise, a trip to a popular Sunset Waterside Bar and a shopping shuttle to Negril along with much more.
As good as last year. A few minor niggles but generally superb. Looking forward to another visit!
Gerald Fuller reviewing Couples Swept Away Beach and Spa Resort (02-Feb-2015)
£1689 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services