The Movenpick Hotel Sukhumvit 15 is the ultimate oasis of tranquillity and comfort in the midst of the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. This luxurious hotel has a number of incredible facilities including a 20 metre rooftop pool and bar.
It has an enviable location, set on the buzzing Sukhumvit Road, meaning that you’ll be able to get a taste for Bangkok’s vibrancy as soon as you step out of the hotel. This hotel is bursting with stylish and chic design and a classic Thai flare, a brilliant place for your stay in Bangkok. Swap the city for the beach at Movenpick Resort and Spa in Phuket. This stunning resort is nestled amongst verdant gardens and is only a matter of steps away from the sparkling sands of Karon Beach, the ideal spot for you to relax and unwind. Don’t worry about getting bored during your stay in Phuket, the Patong Beach nightlife is sure to keep your evenings busy with entertainment. The Movenpick Resort & Spa is the perfect place for your stay in Phuket – whether you intend to do everything or absolutely nothing, the choice is yours. After making your way to Dubai you’ll have the opportunity to experience true luxury at the Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach. Top quality accommodation, modern facilities and a superb location are each defining features of Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach. The hotel is in a prime location, with easy access to the famous Jumeriah beach and close by to an array of major shopping centres, chic cafés and delicious restaurants. Guests can tempt their taste buds with the hotel’s exceptional cuisine at famous Dubai restaurants, Soul, The Talk, and West Beach Bistro & Spa Lounge.
- Movenpick hotel Jumeriah Beach provides its guests with great unique entertainment, including live cooking stations with a sushi bar and a lounge with a DJ set
- Bask in Movenpick Resort and Spa in Phuket’s quiet luxurious spot on Karon Beach which is within easy reach of Phuket’s nightlife
- Movenpick Hotel Sukhumvit 15 boasts a cool rooftop pool and bar for its guests to enjoy, with incredible views of the hotel’s surroundings.
- Departs: glasgow
- Arrives: bangkok, Thailand
- Departs: bangkok, Thailand
- Arrives: phuket, Thailand
- Departs: phuket, Thailand
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: glasgow
Movenpick Hotel Sukhumvit 15
- Bed and Breakfast
- Calm down from the city hustle and bustle
- Well-equipped rooms
- Making it easy to explore the city
Good location for seeing Bangkok. Good, clean hotel and friendly staff. Thanks
David Kerry reviewing Movenpick Hotel Sukhumvit 15 (02-Jul-2016)
Movenpick Resort and Spa Karon Beach Phuket
- Bed and Breakfast
- Perfect for families with The Play Zone
- Plenty of local attractions in Phuket
- Luxurious rooms available at all levels
Movenpick Resort and Spa Karon Beach Phuket is a luxurious spa resort encompassed by Karon Beach and beautiful tropical gardens. The luxurious rooms will see to your every need, whilst the The Play Zone for kids makes this a great choice for families as well.
This was a great hotel, relaxing with very nice staff. Had beautiful gardens and land. We really enjoyed it here.
Jane Fada reviewing Movenpick Resort and Spa Karon Beach Phuket (25-Jul-2016)
Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach
- Bed and Breakfast
- Great location in the Jumeirah Beach Residence
- The hotel offers facilities to suit everyone
- exceptional dining and drinking venues
Located right at the heart of Dubai's chic Jumeirah Beach Residence area and between the new Dubai Marina and the beaches, the Movenpick Hotel is connected to the beachfront and close to Dubai Media City. It is only a mere 30 minutes from Dubai International Airport, yet still in close to proximity to major shopping and business districts.
Let Movenpick's well established and charming Swiss traditions treat you to top around the-clock-service and superb gastronomy with an array of delectable dishes at their 5 excellent dining options. For entertainment the hotel features an infinity swimming pool, live cooking stations, a lounge with a live DJ and outdoor poolside cabanas overlooking the Arabian Sea.
PLEASE NOTE: The Walk, the beachfront promenade at Jumeirah Beach Residence, is undergoing development work which may be visible and audible from the Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach at times. This work is not directly connected to the hotel.
Lovely hotel with great rooms although the construction next door is off putting. Hotel is in a good area for shops etc.
Susan Pritchard reviewing Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach (02-May-2015)
£1479 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services