Located in the midst of the buzzing city of Bangkok, the Rembrandt Hotel and Towers is the perfect choice to begin your Thai adventure. The hotel lies within the Sukhumvit area, making it the ideal relaxing base after a busy day of exploring all the top attractions of the city that are on Rembrandt’s doorstep.
Guests can dine in luxury at the hotel’s Award Winning International standard restaurants, exercise in a top quality fitness centre and also sip on their favourite cocktails at the hotel’s pool bar. Head north next to the ancient former capital, Chiang Mai, where you’ll be immersed in a rich cultural heritage coupled with traditional Thai charm. Chiang Mai is the perfect place for true Thai authenticity – a place where monks wander among the hundreds of temples, stupas and monasteries, as they have done for centuries prior. Kantary Hills offers guests easy access to a range of shopping and entertainment venues, as well as to the Old Town. The hotel is the ideal choice for exploring this area, an area like no other. For the final leg of your stay, explore the famously stunning island of Phuket. Kantary Bay Phuket is only a 15 minute drive from buzzing Phuket town and boasts an incredible seafront location. The hotel exudes a strong Thai charm throughout its spacious accommodation, offering a range of studios and suites, each fully furnished with a living room, kitchenette and separate sleeping area – a true ‘home away from home’. Its facilities are next to none as well, with two modern restaurants, one being Laem Panwa (renowned for its fresh seafood), as well as two swimming pools and the Panwa Village shopping centre for souvenir shopping. The location of this resort means that it’s ideal for exploring Phuket’s attractions, including the Night Market and the Phuket Aquarium.
- Kantary Bay Phuket is hidden in a tranquil location but has an easy journey to the buzz of Phuket Town
- Chiang Mai is the true place to discover the soul of Thailand, with rich history and advanced culture surrounding the city
- Located in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok, the Rembrandt Hotel and Towers gives you easy access to the city's major shopping areas, parks and landmarks
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bangkok, Thailand
- Departs: bangkok, Thailand
- Arrives: chiang mai, Thailand
- Departs: chiang mai, Thailand
- Arrives: phuket, Thailand
- Departs: phuket, Thailand
- Arrives: london
Rembrandt Hotel and Towers
- Superior Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- The hotel has a fantastic location
- A fantastic range of services and facilities available
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet
Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok is a stylish modern hotel located in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok giving you easy access to Bangkok's major shopping areas, parks and city landmarks. The hotel also offers a wide variety of services to help guarantee guests an unforgettable stay including a fitness centre, pool bar and Award Winning International standard restaurants along with much more. You can also enjoy complimentary high speed wireless internet access throughout the hotel.Guests can indulge with body treatments at the spa or maintain workouts at the well-equipped fitness centre. Staff at Rembrandt Bangkok can help with travel arrangements and provide concierge service. Dining highlights include hearty buffet breakfasts at The Flavours and fine Indian dining at award-winning Rang Mahal. Other dining options include Thai, Mexican and Italian fare. Khlong Toei is a great choice for travellers interested in nightlife and shopping.
Very clean tidy hotel staff was very good .food in indian was fantastic on new years eve .
Christopher Collins reviewing Rembrandt Hotel and Towers (17-Jan-2018)
- Studio Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Spacious apartment style rooms
- Great location in Chiang Mai
- Superb value with excellent facilities
Kantary Bay Phuket
- Bed and Breakfast
- A picture perfect location
- Modern and Spacious rooms
- Excellent drinking and dining facilities
We flew with thai airways the cabin crew really looked after us the hotel was excellent the staff were all so friendly and lovely we stayed at kantary bay hotel and cant fault it rooms so clean and comfortable the food was of high quality although we only had breakfast the surrounding bars and...
Robert Collison reviewing Kantary Bay Phuket (24-Apr-2017)
£1099 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services