Escape to the tropical beauty of Barbados and spend a week tanning and lazing on some of the world's finest beaches found to the north of this magnificent island. It forms part of the Caribbean nation's 'Platinum Coast' which draws sun-seekers by the thousands every year.
This coastline is characterised by carpets of fine white sand that lead into clear turquoise waters. The town is also noted for its verdant hills covered in sugar cane plantations. This is where Sugar Cane Club Hotel and Spa gets its name. During your seven days there you will enjoy both quick access to pristine beaches and the chance to relax in lush green tropical gardens. You will also get to repose in a simple yet luxurious chamber every night.
- Located on a lush hilltop, overlooking Barbados' spectacular West Coast
- All Inclusive clients at Sugar Cane Club can use the beach, bars and restaurants at Almond Beach Resort
- New six-day Gardening Retreat in the hotel's stunning gardens and lush, tranquil gulley - home to monkeys and parakeets - October, 21st -26th with Katie Rushworth, October, 21st -26th with ITV's Katie Rushworth
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Sugar Cane Club Hotel and Spa
- Garden View Suite
- Room Only
- Suite accommodations for all guests
- Indulge in the fabulous services of the hotel's restaurants and bars
- Relax and unwind in the special services of the spa
Located on a lush hilltop, the Sugar Cane Club Hotel and Spa welcomes the discerning traveller, inviting them to discover the harmonious blend of luxury, tranquillity and seclusion the hotel offers, overlooking Barbados' West Coast. From the moment they arrive guests notice that this is no ordinary hotel. With a charming Mediterranean architecture and warm ambiance, the Sugar Cane Club combines lush tropical beauty with elegance and a great atmosphere.
This cosy retreat is a haven for every kind of traveller, giving guests the opportunity to do as much or as little as they wish during their Barbadian holidays. With outstanding facilities, including a spa, a restaurant, gym, barbeque parties, complimentary glass bottom rides and glass bottom boat picnics, a stay here is bound to keep everyone well entertained.
Notice: The hotel will be closed from 1 Jun 17 - 31 Aug 17 for its refurbishment programme.
From first arriving at this plac you could see it's something special from the rooms the staff the atmosphere the service can't understand why this hotel only rates as a 3 star will definitely return
Margaret Allen reviewing Sugar Cane Club Hotel and Spa (27-Sep-2014)
£839 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services