Sheer luxury and endless white sands await you at the ultra all inclusive Melia Caribe Tropical, perfectly positioned in one of the Dominican Republic's most stunning and pristine beaches. Gloriously poised before the pristine long stretch of Bavaro Beach in Punta Cana, this lavish retreat offers a vast array of facilities to keep the whole family amused and pleasantly occupied - unless all you wish for is laying back on the beach with a good book.
From fantastic sports to large freeform pools and great snorkelling opportunities, at the Melia Caribe Tropical you can do it all in style!
- Dining options include a choice of 13 restaurants while nightly entertainment us guaranteed
- Kids will love the Kids' Club and the Yabba-Dabba-Doo Bazaar with Flintstone themed gardens and pools, while teens can hang out at the Games Arcade
- Vast array of leisure and sporting facilities to keep the whole family entertained. Guests can enjoy the large free form pools, snorkel in the clear Caribbean waters or play a game of tennis or golf
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Departs: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Arrives: manchester
Melia Caribe Tropical
- Deluxe Junior Suite
- All Inclusive
- Superb beachside location in beautiful Punta Cana
- Royal Service is fit for royalty
- new dining options include 3 buffet restaurants and 10 a la carte
The Melia Caribe Tropical Resort faces the brilliant white sands and crystalline waters of the popular Bavaro Beach. This resort offers a vast array of leisure and sporting facilities to keep the whole family entertained. Guests can enjoy the large free form pools, snorkel in the clear Caribbean waters or play a game of tennis or golf. This resort also offers a wide range of dining options, nightly entertainment and a casino. Kids will love the Kids' Club and the Yabba-Dabba-Doo Bazaar, with Flintstone themed gardens and swimming pools, while teens can hang out at the Games Arcade. The Palma Real Shopping Village is just next door and the attractions of Punta Cana are only 20 minutes away. Melia Caribe Tropical is a great choice for your next family holiday.
All-round fantastic! A really idyllic location in immaculate grounds with peacocks and all sort of pretty birds wandering around. Didn't expect much from the entertainment but really enjoyed having the choice of going to see shows/films/singers/dancing. Also loved the casino, had to be dragged away...
Kate Okereafor reviewing Melia Caribe Tropical (21-May-2013)
£899 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services