Delight in a touch of old Scottish charm and outstanding hospitality at the Scottish Planter - Glendevon Bungalow. Treat yourself to stunning views over Nuwaraeliya which you can explore with an amazing excursion, or simply take it easy and relax in the Spa, where total peace and tranquillity are the order of the day.
The dining options are exquisite and round off this spectacular trip to an amazing part of Sri Lanka.
- Spectacular views and a stunning location
- Delight in the impeccable service and outstanding hospitality
- Marvel in the historic values of this property
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
Scottish Planter- Glendevon Bungalow
- Half Board
- Luxuriate in the stunning, well-appointed rooms
- Explore this stunning destination with an excursion
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and soul at the spa
Ideally located in the lush green tea plantations of Nuwara Eliya, the Scottish Planter - Glendevon Bungalow is a stunning stone building designed in a traditional Scottish bungalow fashion. Dating back to the 1880s, this amazing property is steeped in history that can be traced back to the Geo Armitage, making this a unique and stunning base from which to explore this beautiful part of Sri Lanka.
£1259 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services