There a few countries in the world with such amazing diversity as South Africa, and this self drive tour is the perfect way to discover the beauty of South Africa. The Avani Seychelles is set on the sandy Bay of Barbarons on the west coast of Mahe.
This area of dramatic mountains, giant granite boulders and pristine beaches has a seductive charm and allure. A warm welcome, inventive cuisine and excellent service are only a few features that make this hotel so memorable.
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa
- The resort is set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands. The resort is on the west coast of Mahe, just 35 minutes from the international airport.
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!
- Departs: london
- Arrives: johannesburg, South Africa
- Departs: johannesburg, South Africa
- Arrives: mahe, Seychelles
- Departs: mahe, Seychelles
- Arrives: london
- As Per Itinerary
- As Per Itinerary
Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa
- Avani Standard Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- tranquil secluded haven on pure white sands
- Fine dining in the seaside retreat
- Rooftop wooden sundeck for exotic cocktails at sun set
The Avani Seychelles is set on the sandy Bay of Barbarons on the west coast of Mahe. This area of dramatic mountains, giant granite boulders and pristine beaches has a seductive charm and allure. A warm welcome, inventive cuisine and excellent service are only a few features that make this hotel so memorable. This family friendly resort features excellent facilities including The Penguin Club for children, a PADI Dive Centre as well as land and water sports. The Senses Health Club & Spa will soon welcome guests to enjoy a variety of beauty treatments and therapies. This hotel features two restaurants and The Roof Deck is the ideal spot for sunset cocktails while watching the sun sink into the horizon. The Avani Seychelles is perfect for those seeking a secluded beach holiday or a romantic honeymoon retreat in the Seychelles.
Great atmosphere and great location, lacking a bit of entertaiment but overall no complains
Alan Tigg reviewing Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa (21-Sep-2011)
£1999 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services