Paradise on the Mauritian shores of the Indian Ocean beckons, will you heed the call? Grab this opportunity to forget the daily grind and bask in endless tropical sun while watching the waters roll up the coastline. There you will find out why Grand Bay is one of the country’s most favoured resorts with its stretches of fine sand and abundance of hang-out spots. Your seven nights here will be spent in the Veranda Paul & Virginie hotel, an ideal place for a cosy romantic getaway. Among its plenteous facilities is a fully-equipped spa. Next you will travel north to the desert city of Dubai, one of the world’s premier tourist resorts. This capital of the Dubai emirate is choke-full of attractions from the historic wonders of Old Dubai to the Burj Khalifa, currently the world’s tallest building. A bed in the opulent Metropolitan City Hotel awaits you after a day of exciting exploration.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Veranda Paul and Virginie
- All Inclusive
- Romantic escape for adults only
- An intimate retreat with excellent facilities
- Live entertainment brings enchantment to the evenings
The Veranda Paul & Virgine is nestled in Grand Gaube on the north coast of Mauritius. This romantic and enchanting hotel is set in beautiful tropical gardens and offers stunning views of the Indian Ocean. With an array of facilities including 2 swimming pools, a range of water sports and the Seven Colours Spa, this resort offers something for everyone. The resort’s restaurants offer a variety of dishes including authentic Mauritian cuisine and the St Geran Bar is the perfect spot to enjoy refreshments under the morning sun, afternoon tea with pancakes or exotic cocktails at sunset. Veranda Paul & Virgine is a peaceful haven for couples seeking an unforgettable holiday.
Fantastic Repeat Guest added value offer:
- 3rd & 4th visit: Gateau Coco & Local fruit bowl, upon arrival + Frozen daiquri & Canapes in room at 18:00 on arrival Day + 1 bottle of personalised home made rum on the evening of departure + hosted dinner with the Hotel manager during stay
- 05th Visit and long stay guest: Gateau Coco & Local fruit bowl, upon arrival + 37.5 cl of sparkling wine & Canapes upon turn down on the first night + 1 packet of Paul & Virginie Tea on the evening of departure + hosted dinner with the Hotel manager during stay
Excellent Hotel with great service. Perfect location despite being an hour from airport, however that gives you a chance to see the island enroute.
Linda Jayes reviewing Veranda Paul and Virginie (03-Oct-2013)
- Bed and Breakfast
- Located in the heart of the commercial district of Dubai
- Fine dining and an English Pub
- Cinema complex, health club and swimming pool
The Metropolitan City Hotel is a modern property set in lush tropical gardens in the heart of Dubai’s commercial district. The World Trade Centre, Dubai Business Centre and Jebel Ali Free Zone are easily accessible and the hotel is just 4 kms away from the golden beaches of the Arabian Gulf. This hotel offers a warm Arabian welcome, a relaxed ambience and a wealth of facilities for business and leisure travellers alike. Relax by the hotel pool, work out at the gym or watch a movie at the cinema. There is a range of international restaurants and you can even enjoy a pint at the English pub. Those wanting to venture further afield can arrange desert safaris, four wheel drive excursions, boat trips or a round of golf on one of Dubai’s Championship courses.
IMPORTANT: Closed for reconstructing from 15th March 2012 until further notice.
The hotel was nice for the stay, the staff were friendly and helpful and was certainly value for money hotel.
Stephen Glasson reviewing Metropolitan City (06-Dec-2011)
Get a free quote now
Based on a 10 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now on 020 7644 1755 and speak to one of our experts and quote Reference PMGN