A fascinating journey into South Africa's most captivating wonders while staying at Entabeni Wildside Camp! This is a self drive adventure.
- experience the wild side of the bush at Wildside Safari Camp
- Stay close to nature in tented chalets on wooden decks with unique en-suite bathrooms.
- Experience Traditional South African hospitality and superior cuisine
- Departs: london
- Arrives: johannesburg, South Africa
- Departs: johannesburg, South Africa
- Arrives: london
Entabeni Wildside Safari Camp
- Tented Room
- Full Board
- Delight in the en-Suite tented chalets
- Become one with nature with the awe-inspiring game walks
- Invigorate your senses with a plethora of excursions and activities
Perfectly positioned against the proud cliffs of the Waterberg Mountain, the Entabeni Wildside Safari Camp provides an uninhibited safari experience. Staying close to nature in luxurious tented chalets, uniquely fitted with en-suit bathrooms, you'll be up close and personal with the wildside of South Africa. Friendly South African hospitality provides guests with exquisite dining options served in the informal lounge/bar area which extends to the boma where the roaring camp fire creates a warm atmosphere and the perfect end to an exhilarating day in the bush. Waterberry Picnic Spot and the Marula Boma are the ideal venues for the special “Out in the Bush” meal experience. An exhilarating experience for the whole family and a true once in a lifetime look at some of nature’s most amazing sites.
£1209 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services