Built in the 1800s and occupied over the years by a British Admiral and High Court Judge of the colonial era, Tamarind Hill combines the architecture and essence of a bygone era with a clever blend of modern amenities.
Designed by renowned style guru Anilana who discovered this manor house a few years ago, it has been beautifully refurbished and sensitively extended to encircle a sun-dappled courtyard and house 10 beautiful rooms and two exquisite suites. An amazing base from which to discover Sri Lanka.
- The islands exotic offerings such as ocean salts, virgin oils of coconut, vetiver and cinnamon all lie at the core of healing for your body and mind
- Secluded by rich tropical foliage, the infinity pool with the river beyond is a place of solitude and utter relaxation
- Take a late afternoon river safari by canoe as monkeys grin down from tree tops
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
- Crayford Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Sleep in total bliss under a four poster bed
- Endulge yourself with the mouth-watering dishes in the restaurant
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your senses at the Spa
One of Galle's newest and most exciting boutique hotels, beautifully recreating classical grandeur with sumptuous rooms and exclusive facilities and services, the Tamarind Hill is a place to escape from the real world. Housed in a magnificent 19th century manor, the Tamarind Hill is a classic example of eternal beauty that never dies. Situated amidst three acres of verdant surroundings its historic setting close to Galle and easy access to the beautiful beaches and exciting attractions of the area makes it an inspired choice.
£809 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services