This hotel is one of the oldest properties in Sri Lanka and is offering you some of the most spectacular views that you can imagine. We do not want to spoil it with any further words - come and see for yourself.
- Experience the heritage of Sri Lanka in one of the oldest hotels
- Situated on a cliff , spectacular views are guaranteed.
- Watch an unspoiled sunset from your room
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
- Colonial Wing
- Bed and Breakfast
- Explore Sri Lanka with an amazing selection of excursions
- Take a boat trip on the Bolgoda Lake
- Exquisite dining options available
Mount Lavinia is one of Sri Lanka's oldest hotel and with its impressive 200 plus years of heritage it has earned a reputation for its magnificent structure and alluring ambiance. This premier colonial heritage hotel has the old world charm which harks back to the grandeur of old Ceylon, a romantic legacy left by the colonial Governor General who used it as his residence, the exceptional service offered by its well-trained staff and its popularity as a venue for weddings.
A nice hotel. The food was delicious.
Julie O'lone reviewing Mount Lavinia (06-Aug-2013)
£749 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services