Peacefully sitting on the shores of Kandalama Lake, right at the heart of Sri Lanka's Cultural Triangle, the Amaya Lake resort in Dambullah is a spectacular sanctuary sprawling along 40 acres of verdant scenery that wraps around guests as the most serene and beautiful of nature surroundings.
- Amaya Lake hails as one of the few bird friendly resorts in Sri Lanka, recognised by the Field Ornithology Group of Sri Lanka
- Take advantage of the kiddies center where parents can keep their toddlers occupied with fun and laughter
- Plan out a special breakfast and surprise your loved one with a breakfast in bed experience
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
- Bed and Breakfast
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and soul
- Dine out in the great outdoors
- Embrace the melodies of the in-house flute player
An ideal base for curious travellers wanting to explore the ancient monuments of the Cultural Triangle, the Amaya Lake lies in close proximity to all the attractions in the region. Offering comfortable and luxurious accommodation in the form of Chalets, Club Lodges and Eco Lodges for an authentic Villa experience, the Amaya Lake welcomes visitors to a world of stand-still serenity, where guests can meander down a forested path to find their villa or continue towards the Wrichchi Village to be pampered in the Ayurvedic Spa. Dining brings a tantalising fusion of flavours to be enjoyed across 4 exceptional restaurants and bars while recreation is provided in the form of varied nature activities, jungle treks, elephant safaris and land sports such as tennis, volleyball and badminton. The little ones can be left safely playing in the children's playground while adults take in the beauty of the surroundings, go on nature trails or stay connected through the resort's Wi-Fi Internet access.
£799 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services