A luxury resort a matter of minutes from the thriving Pattaya Bay and nearby to a variety of attractions, the Movenpick Siam Hotel Pattaya provides a blissful escape from day to day life. Nestled on Na Jomtien Beach, the resort offers stylish accommodation with a range of tempting dining options and a luxury spa. From Thailand, head across to luxury yet sustainable resort of Melia Bali Indonesia.
Set in the popular Nusa Dua area of Bali, guests can spend blissful hours on the golden sandy beach before cooling off in the inviting lagoon pool and enjoying a delicious meal at one of the various dining opportunities available at the resort.
- Water sports facilities in Bali
- Both resorts offer a range of luxurious spa treatments
- Movenpick’s special Chocolate Hour in Pattaya
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bangkok, Thailand
- Departs: bangkok, Thailand
- Arrives: denpasar, Indonesia
- Departs: denpasar, Indonesia
- Arrives: london
Movenpick Siam Hotel Pattaya
- Deluxe Seaview
- Bed and Breakfast
- The ultimate relaxation at the beach
- Stay in style with the swish luxury offered in Pattaya
- Plenty for adults and families alike
Great hotel. 20 minutes shuttle to Pattaya. Very close to the gigantic Russian Ambassador Hotel. But o overall a great experience.
Rajiv Bhandari reviewing Movenpick Siam Hotel Pattaya (09-Feb-2018)
Melia Bali Indonesia
- Melia Guest Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Ideal for family adventures
- Luxury as well as sustainable
- Extensive range of services and facilities
A paradise of golden sand beaches and azure waters await you at the Melia Bali, a sanctuary of tranquillity for any guest on the tropical island of Bali. The Melia Bali is an ideal base to explore this beautiful island located in the popular area of Nusa Dua in the South of the Island. Choose from a variety of unique dining experiences at the resort ranging from a typical Balinese experience at the Lotus Asian Garden or enjoy the golden sunset across the Indian Ocean at the Sateria Beachside Restaurant. Children will love the meandering lagoon style swimming pool in the resort whilst parents will appreciate the Yhi Spa and its extensive range of Balinese treatments. Explore further afield and venture to verdant Ubud to truly immerse yourself in Balinese culture or discover the amazing diving opportunities Bali has to offer.
£1239 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services