A quintessentially Thai resort, the Krabi La Playa Resort makes for the perfect introduction to your Thai adventure with its ideal location nearby to vibrant Ao Nang and the white sandy beaches surrounded by the limestone cliffs Krabi has become renowned for.
Relax in the large central pool and take advantage of the swim up pool bar. From the beach, head for the lush jungle and stunning landscapes of Koh Sok National Park where you’ll discover the luxury Eco retreat of Elephant Hills Elephant Camp. Release your inner adventurer and spend two nights under the stars in your own luxury camp before meeting the elephants for yourself! Enjoy getting up close to these magnificent creatures by bathing, feeding and interacting with them in their natural habitat before heading home.
- Return transfer to Koh Sok National Park included
- Cool off in Krabi’s largest swimming pool
- No single supplements and kids stay free in Elephant Hills
- Departs: birmingham
- Arrives: krabi, Thailand
- Departs: phuket, Thailand
- Arrives: birmingham
Krabi La Playa Resort
- Superior Room (shower)
- Bed and Breakfast
- Great value and central location
- Spacious great value rooms
- Superb swimming pool
Located within lush tropical gardens and designed in contemporary Thai style, Krabi La Playa is a great value option in Krabi, just a short stroll from the white sands of Ao Nang and Nopparat beaches, as well as nearby shopping and nightlife. Life at the hotel revolves around the large swimming pool with its individual whirlpools and a swim-up pool bar. Those who want to dip their toes with the least effort can book rooms with direct pool access from a private terrace. All day dining takes place at The Spice, a 2-storey restaurant adjacent to the swimming pool, serving Thai, Asian and Western dishes to suit all tastes and caters well for children. The Garden bar rustles up a good BBQ dinner as well as offering a-la-carte dining washed down with a cold drink.
NOTE: Please see below regarding renovation plans.
1. The Main Pool – Renovate from 20 Aug – 31 Oct17 - The in house guest can use Emerald Pool, which is still open for enjoyment
2. Hotel Lobby – extend section from 01 – 30 Sep 17
3. Main Restaurant – touch up sections from 01 – 30 Sep 17
4. Car Parking – touch up sections from 01 – 15 Oct 17
The above works will result in construction noise between 08:30 – 18:00 hrs and disruption to the services and facilities listed as above renovation.
During period 25 August – 31 October 2017, breakfast will be served on the 2nd floor of hotel main restaurant to reduce noise and visual disruption to in house guests.
Room types that will be directly affected from the above renovation is Superior, Deluxe and Deluxe Pool Access.
Nice well presented hotel with good size rooms and nice pool area. Staff pleasant and helpful.
Jonathan Watts reviewing Krabi La Playa Resort (18-May-2017)
Elephant Hills Elephant Camp
- Luxury Tent
- Full Board
- Comfortable tented accommodation
- Unforgettable elephant experiences
- Fantastic location in the jungle
£1039 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services