Offering a warm and inviting atmosphere with its stylish Italian-American influence, the Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok makes for the perfect base to explore the vibrant city of Bangkok. Located in the heart of the city, there is a range of shopping and entertainment at your fingers with the BTS station close at hand to get across.
The guest rooms all offer a cosy escape after a busy day of exploring and with facilities including a stylish rooftop pool delicious dining opportunities mean the hotel in all round winner. Before heading home, take a stopover in Abu Dhabi and enjoy another unique city experience whilst being a matter of steps from warm waters of the Gulf and the golden beachfront. The Hilton Abu Dhabi is set on the enviable position on the Corniche with its own beach club where you can unwind on the beachfront or head to the luxury spa for a blissful treatment.
- Idyllic rooftop pool and bar overlooking Bangkok’s skyline
- Award winning dining in Bangkok
- Private beach club with water sports in Abu Dhabi
- Departs: edinburgh
- Arrives: bangkok, Thailand
- Departs: bangkok, Thailand
- Arrives: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: edinburgh
Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Bed and Breakfast
- Make the most of the concierge service
- A range of dining options available at all hours
- Sensational views over the city
Hilton Abu Dhabi
- Guest Room City View Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- great location with private beach club in the heart of the city
- Diverse range of dining options
- 350 metres of private beach at the beach club
The Hilton Abu Dhabi Hotel is set in lush surroundings overlooking the Corniche and the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf. Conveniently located close to central Abu Dhabi and the new Marina Shopping Mall, this hotel is an ideal choice to make the most of your Abu Dhabi holiday. Guests can enjoy live entertainment and a variety of restaurants and bars to satisfy all tastes. The luxurious and modern leisure facilities include a swimming pool, tennis and squash courts, a pampering spa and a health and fitness centre. Guests of the Hilton Abu Dhabi can also enjoy the facilities of the Hiltonia Beach Club across the tunnel (2min walk), which offers a wide range of water sports, three swimming pools and a private beach. Whether you are seeking a fun family holiday or a luxury holiday escape, the Hilton Abu Dhabi offers something for everyone.
Long Established Hilton Hotel with good variety of restaurants. As this is Abu Dhabi eating/drinking is very expensive in all hotel restaurants. Breakfast was excellent room was as expected in a hotel of this type. Excellent beach and pool facilities - agian beach catering extremely expensive....
Janice Marlow reviewing Hilton Abu Dhabi (15-Mar-2017)
£859 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services