Begin your Indian Ocean adventure in the Maldives staying at the stunning Sun Island, where along with a wide selection of dining options, guests will also have the opportunity to take part in a wide range of excursions.
These include island hoping around the Maldives, Dolphin watching and sunset fishing, where you'll be able to cast your lines before the setting sun. You catch will later be barbecued at Guraamuli Grill for that extra special experience. From the Maldives you'll head to Sri Lanka and end your holiday at the Tangerine Beach Hotel. Here you'll be able to while away the days on a beautiful stretch of beach, or for the more energetic, there are plenty of water sports and activities to keep you entertained. The biggest attraction of all, is Sri Lanka itself. With a rich diversity of flora and fauna and steeped in ancient history, this is the perfect ending to a truly magical holiday.
- Tholhufushi Robinson Excursion , offering a real-life Robinson Crusoe adventure on a deserted island
- Sunrise and sunset fishing giving you the most stunning views over the Indian Ocean
- Follow the thousands of local pilgrims and visit the awe inspiring Kalutara Temple - the only Buddhist shrine in the world which is completely hollow inside
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
- Standard Beach Bungalow
- Half Board
- Sun Island is set on Nalaguraidhoo, a tropical island of swaying palms
- The largest resort/island in the maldives with facilities to match
- Excellent choice of for both dining and drinking
Located on Nalaguraidhoo Island in the South Ari Atoll, Sun Island features beautiful beaches, spectacular tropical greenery and stunning blue lagoons. This resort offers an excellent range of leisure facilities; the lagoon waters are ideal for water sports and for those seeking rejuvenation the Spa offers pampering treatments. Guests can swim in a secluded cove, dive on the amazing reefs or simply relax on a deserted beach. Sun Island is a 45 minute seaplane flight or 3 hour ride by speed boat from Male. Sun Island's magnificent setting provides a dream escape and offers guests a romantic paradise to relax, indulge and revitalise.
Simon Turnbull reviewing Sun Island (23-May-2017)
- Bed and Breakfast
- Luxurious beachside haven in Kalutara
- Fine dining with eastern and western cuisine
- Bold design and a decadent Ayurveda Spa
The place where "space meets light", the Tangerine Beach Hotel is a heavenly fusion of modern and ancient elegant design. With a lovely beachside location Tangerine Beach is where you will find several corners of astounding but simple beauty set against an ample stretch of sun-kissed powdery sands and rolling turquoise waves crashing into the pristine shore. The place to enjoy days of luxury and opulence, the retreat to sink into a world of pampering delights and rejoice in a perfect beach holiday, Tangerine Bay beckons guests with its swaying palms, tasteful and refined decor as well as its convenient location, not too far from the capital city of Colombo, yet secluded enough to offer tranquility and relaxation in an isolated coastline.
Nice atmosphere, very friendly staff. Very relaxing holiday, would definitely go back.
Mark Cameron Adams reviewing Tangerine Beach (09-May-2017)
£1539 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services