The Lhaviyani Atoll, known for constantly clear warm waters, is a group of islands that plays host to a number of resorts, including Komandoo Island. The laid back nature of the island which the resort is situated on gives your stay a comfortable and relaxing feel.
The All Inclusive package is available and includes a spa treatment, introductory dive, sunset cruise, windsurfing lesson and, of course, various meals and drinks. The range of restaurants is fantastic, from the contemporary and stylish Aqua to the live cooking station at Falhu Restaurant. In between meals, kick back and relax at either the stylish Kandu Bar or beachside Thundi Bar. Be sure to take the opportunity to swim with Manta Rays, one of the most popular recreational activities.
- Designed for adults, with plenty of romantic dining options available
- The spa's philosophy follows a natural approach which infuses ancient beauty therapies and traditions
- The resort offers a 5 star PADI dive centre, with full day early morning and night dives available. Non divers can indulge in a multitude of alternative water acitivities
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
Komandoo Island Resort
- Beach Villa
- Full Board
- peaceful haven of tranquility on a beautiful island
- superb loaction for dive sites and watersports
- The ultimate spa experience
Komandoo Maldives Island Resort is located in one of the world’s most beautiful areas. Spectacular sunsets, soft white sandy beaches and an aquamarine lagoon combine to make Komandoo an attractive tropical holiday destination. Service on the island is both professional and friendly. Dining is made exciting not only by the range of cuisine on offer but also by the scenery that surrounds you. The resort offers sports activities, excellent diving opportunities as well as a pampering spa. Komandoo Island Resort offers a setting of timeless charm for a relaxing island holiday escape.
Perfect Honeymoon resort. From start to end everything was great! Would highly recommend.
Alpesh Chauhan reviewing Komandoo Island Resort (30-May-2016)
£1679 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services