Firstly visit one of the few remaining hotels in Havana that still captures the spirit of the 1950's. Many features of the hotel including the lobby bar and the elegant L'Aiglon restaurant still have a genuine 50's atmosphere.
After Havana stay in Varadero at Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort.
- This twin centre combines perfectly to create a mixture of relaxation and adventure in equal spades while staying in deluxe hotels
- Kawama Hotel has a fantastic position in Varadero close to the well known Creole , International restaurants and Dolphinarium
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: varadero, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Habana Riviera by Iberostar
- Bed and Breakfast
- Luxurious rooms with panoramic views of the city
- Unwind and relax in the hotel Spa
- Beautifully appointed and spacious rooms
If the retro style of the 1950s is your thing, then look no further than Habana Riviera by Iberostar. With is novel decor and throwback style, you'll think you were transported back in time to this hotel's hay day. Ginger Rogers himself inaugurated the hotel back in December 1957, playing the legendary Copa Room, which legend would have it was built by mobster Meyer Lansky, who happened to leave Cuba in a bit of a rush two years later dumping his lucrative visions of casino operation into the ocean. Although the Riviera's mafia and gambling past is long gone, the hotel still reflects much of that era with the royal blue chaises with red club chairs and marble floors. Flash forward to today and the lobby's Salon Internacional is abuzz with conversation, while young Cubans practice a few sassy salsa moves nearby. A great place to visit and a hotel that will give you memories to cherish forever.
- All Inclusive
- Close to the Varadero Dolphinarium
- Close by to well known Creole & international restaurants.
- The Cozy Craft Market
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully Coloured houses and bungalows lay scattered among lush green gardens that borders an opulent beach strip. Within a short walk from the centre of Varadero, the hotel features 4 swimming pools, buffet, grill and a-la-carte restaurants and 7 bars.
Rolandas Gavelis reviewing Kawama Hotel (08-Nov-2016)
£659 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services