Enjoy the coastal treasures of one of Cuba's finest seaside locations, Guardalavaca, spending eight unforgettable nights in the Sol Rio de Luna y Mares. This pretty resort sits strategically amid the fine white sands of the picturesque Playa Esmeralda in what used to be a laid back cattle-rearing village.
It is a getaway clearly designed with utter relaxation and sunbathing in mind with most of its grounds covered by a vast free-form swimming pool and tidily kept gardens ringed by towering palm trees. Going indoors, you will find your bedroom decor simple yet captivatingly fashionable. Best of all will be the uninterrupted sea views your balcony will present. A variety of outdoor activities including a selection of water sports will keep your days occupied.
- A wide range of dining options for all tastes includes Mediterranean, Italian, Mexican, Cuban and 2 buffet restaurants
- Enjoy a wide range of activities including water sports, ecological tours, cycling, dance lessons and much more
- Soak up the perfect location beside the stunning Playa Esmeralda beach in Holguin
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: holguin, Cuba
- Departs: holguin, Cuba
- Arrives: manchester
Sol Rio De Luna Y Mares Resort
- All Inclusive
- Idyllic beachside location
- Reputed to offer exceptional service from all staff
- Daytime and evening entertainment
Sol Rio de Luna y Mares Resort is set in a beautiful environment of lush tropical vegetation by the white sands of Playa Esmeralda. This large all-inclusive resort combines the facilities of two different hotels, Rio de Luna and Rio de Mares, to provide a wealth of choices for guests. Enjoy archery, water sports, ecological tours, mini-golf, cycling, horse riding, dance, Spanish classes and much more. The wide range of activities, large swimming pools and well-run children's programme make Sol Rio de Luna y Mares Resort the ideal choice for a fun family holiday in Cuba.
Nick Mason reviewing Sol Rio De Luna Y Mares Resort (19-Jun-2015)
£929 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services