Iberostar Varadero is a modern complex, located on the wonderful Varadero beachfront surrounded by tropical vegetation. This attractive hotel blends Iberostar's European style with the warmth and magic of Cuba.
Guests can swim in one of the hotel pools or enjoy the sporting facilities on offer. You may choose to rejuvenate in the elegant Spa with one of the various treatments on offer or enjoy the spa's own swimming pool and sauna. There are a number of dining options available including a restaurant with "show cooking" and the resort's bars are a great place to unwind after a busy day of activities. Whether you want to enjoy the wonderful hotel facilities or explore the many attractions of Varadero, the Iberostar Varadero offers a luxury Cuban holiday.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: varadero, Cuba
- Departs: varadero, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Iberostar Varadero Hotel
- All Inclusive
- The epitome of beachside luxury in Varadero
- Exceptional spa facilities
- exclusive free added values for couples
Great beach. Made great new friends and had a great time.
Natalie Ormiston reviewing Iberostar Varadero Hotel (22-Apr-2017)
Iberostar Parque Central Hotel
- Best Deal Modern Standard
- Bed and Breakfast
- enviable location overlooking central park in Old Havana
- roof top swimming pools and bars
- Enjoy a fantastic base to explore all that Cuba has to offer
- family friendly
- central location
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is centrally located in the heart of historic Havana. Surrounded by some of Havana’s most beautiful buildings including the National Theatre, the Parque Central combines old-world style with modern facilities. The elegant hotel rooms enjoy stunning views of the Parque Central or the Prado, but the best views can be seen from the lovely roof top terrace and pool. Whether you choose to relax by the pool, enjoy the fine restaurants or explore Old Havana, the Iberostar Parque Central hotel is the ideal base for discovering the many charms of this city.
Couples added values
- Private breakfast at the VIP lounge (must be pre booked with hotel reception locally)
- Welcome cocktail
- Turn down service
- VIP set (slippers, bathrobe, special amenities)
- Rooms facing the Old Havana (subject to availability)
Really nice hotel , well placed and staff were good
Alan Mansbridge reviewing Iberostar Parque Central Hotel (24-Apr-2017)