Bask and unwind on one of Thailand's most pristine beaches. Take the occasional refreshing dip into the lagoon swimming pool and soak in the panoramic sea views that the Movenpick Siam Pattaya hotel has to offer.
Perhaps take a chilled trip to Pattaya and try some wondrous Thai cuisine or do a spot of shopping. When you feel rejuvenated enough, head to Dubai. Being only minutes away from Dubai's most iconic, cultural and glitzy attractions, the Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lake Towers provides the perfect base within which to recuperate after long days of exploring.
- Free afternoon tea, non-motorised watersports and upgrade to Premium View Room in Pattaya
- A combination of beach and city locations providing the perfect mix of activities for a holiday to remember.
- Easy access to buzzing Pattaya, Downtown Dubai and transport links
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bangkok, Thailand
- Departs: bangkok, Thailand
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Movenpick Siam Hotel Pattaya
- Deluxe Seaview
- Bed and Breakfast
- The ultimate relaxation at the beach
- Stay in style with the swish luxury offered in Pattaya
- Plenty for adults and families alike
Excellent hotel. Superb choice of food and very tasty. Staff very helpful and friendly Definitely will recommend this hotel with its beautiful resort. Thanks
David Kerry reviewing Movenpick Siam Hotel Pattaya (02-Jul-2016)
Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Bed and Breakfast
- Excellent location
- Luxurious Accomodation
- Superb Spa & Fitness Facilities
The ideally situated Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers offers a modern and fashionable stay at an equally modern and fashionable destination. Some of the city’s most popular attractions, such as the Burj Khalifa, Ski Dubai and Jumeirah Beach are in close proximity. As well as the cityscape and all the attractions, Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers provides lavish views overlooking serene lakes and the iconic Dubai Marina skyline.
Great hotel and location for a short city break. Close to Marina Mall, the metro and city sight seeing hop on hop off stops.
Joanne Redfern reviewing Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lake Towers (19-Mar-2017)
£829 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services