This stunning property is located on outskirts of Chiang Mai spread over an area of 60 acres against a backdrop of jungle covered mountains. With exquisitely manicured gardens, lush tropical greenery and even working paddy fields Dhara Dhevi feels more like a village in its own right than a resort.
Accommodation ranges in style from white washed colonial mansion houses, housing the suites, to traditional Lanna style Thai villas. The sublimely serene Dheva Spa and Wellness Centre can be found housed within a building created in the style of a Burmese temple. Dining options are as diverse as the accommodation and everything from fine French cuisine to dim sum to authentic Thai dining can be found at the array of restaurants dotted around the grounds. Families are very well catered for with a Lanna Kid's Club on site and the opportunity to learn new skills at the Art and Craft Village. The whole experience of being within the resort is that of a fairy tale or an exotic dream.
- Indulge in adult only luxury at The Pavilions
- Be spoilt for choice for dining options at the Dhara Dhevi
- Both resorts offer 5* Spas offering the finest treatments and wellness programmes
- Departs: birmingham
- Arrives: chiang mai, Thailand
- Departs: chiang mai, Thailand
- Arrives: phuket, Thailand
- Departs: phuket, Thailand
- Arrives: birmingham
Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai
- Colonial Suite
- Bed and Breakfast
- Enter a Siamese dreamland
- Be spoilt for choice with sublime dining options
- Chiang Mai's most sumptuous spa
- Spa & Pool Pavilion
- Bed and Breakfast
- Live it up in adult-only luxury
- Relax and recharge at The Pavilions Spa
- Sensational panoramic views
Look down onto Layan Beach from the stunning setting of The Pavilions Phuket. On top of the exquisite location, this resort offers top class luxury, with each villa having a private pool.
The resort has the waters of the Andaman Sea lapping against the nearby shoreline, which can be accessed through the hotel's shuttle service. In contrast, there are also plenty of opportunities to explore the lush rainforest and mountains in the surrounding areas.
£1539 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services