Opening December 15, 2016 - Sunscape Bavaro Beach Punta Cana will be located on the east coast of the Dominican Republic, in the centre of the Caribbean Sea, facing the stunning El Cortecito beach. Visit historic sites, embark on a hiking adventure, spend the afternoon shopping, dive into the sea or start your day with a round of golf, the possibilities are endless! Sunscape Bavaro Beach will boast 452 family-friendly rooms and suites, offering spacious balconies and terraces, air conditioning, ceiling fans, a mini-bar, a coffee machine, cable TV, iPod dock and more! And best of all, everything is included and no wristbands or reservations are required with Unlimited-Fun.
Guests will have access to 12 dining options, ranging from Ã la carte restaurants to casual snack options and eight bars and lounges, serving unlimited international and domestic brand beverages, endless activities land and water activities, live music and local entertainment, and more. Kids and teens will be sure to enjoy endless activities at the supervised Explorer's Club for Kids and Core Zone Teens Club, allowing parents to indulge at the spa, work out at the fitness centre or start the day with a round of golf at the neighbouring golf course. Sunscape Bavaro Beach provides a world of fun for all.
- There are plenty of unforgettable excursions available if you wish to explore outside the resort.
- Enjoy a full entertainment programme with an impressive theatre within the resort, various water sports, games, golf and more.
- The child friendly services including a playground, an Explorer's club for children and a Core Zone for teens.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Departs: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Arrives: london
Sunscape Bavaro Beach Punta Cana
- Deluxe Tropical View Room
- All Inclusive
- One of two Unlimited-Fun resorts in Punta Cana
- Unforgettable excursions available
- Impressive indoor theater
Idyllically positioned on the exquisite El Cortecito Beach, the Sunscap Bavaro Beach Punta Carna offers a picture-perfect family escape. The Golden beaches and inviting blue waters provide a perfect setting for relaxing and for experiencing a wide array of exhilarating water sports and activities, including surfing, kayaking, snorkelling, ping pong, volleyball and more. With numerous bars, lounges, restaurants, an Explorer's club for children and teens and with a variety of extraordinary excursions showcasing the beauty of Punta Cana and La Romana, there's enough to keep the whole family enthralled and entertained and to create memories that will last a life time.
£929 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services