Let Sri Lanka be the answer to every last one of your worries and daily stresses. Let the luxurious Jetwing Blue Hotel welcome you to a pure heaven of peace and daily pampering. Enrich your soul with the most serene views over a private, perfectly blissful and uncrowded beach.
Treat your body to a personalised spa experience with a selection of rejuvenating treatments that range from aromatherapy to reflexology. Let the warm and cosy ambience, complete with chic touches soothe you from the very start. Dine under the stars, let Sri Lanka's tantalising flavours and aromatic cuisine invade your senses and discover a world of fantastic dining options. This is beautiful Sri Lanka, and you'll get to be part of its splendour at this beautiful retreat.
- A warm atmosphere and chic design make for a comfortable stay. Relax and make the most of the complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Pamper yourself with a personalised spa experience - from aromatherapy massages to reflexology
- Discover a world of dining options with the a la carte menus, light meals and snacks, beach BBQ and much more
- Departs: newcastle
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: dubai
- Deluxe Rooms
- Bed and Breakfast
- breathtaking seaside location in Negombo
- beach dining under the stars
- renowned signature treatments at the spa
Experience a warm Sri Lankan welcome at the Jetwing Blue Hotel. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens & a golden sand beach, this resort has an excellent location. The colourful decor and aromatic cuisine at the restaurants reflect Sri Lanka's rich cultural heritage. The guest rooms are light and spacious and offer spectacular sea views from their private terrace or balcony. There really is something for everyone with fun sports, beach games, theme nights and a kids' corner. The Ayurvedic Centre is the perfect place to truly relax and enjoy a traditional massage using native oils and herbs. The Jetwing Blue Hotel offers an idyllic beach holiday be it business, pleasure or a family getaway.
Nice destination but after seeing the photos of the rooms on the internet this is not what we had when we arrived hence a bit disappointment. There was no entertainment inside the resort, food was ok but not a great deal of choice on the a la carte menu. I wouldnt say this holiday was value for...
Neelam Sagoo reviewing Jetwing Blue (06-Dec-2012)
£849 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services