Enjoy the best of Sri Lanka's Indian Ocean coastline, basking on the fine gold sands of Negombo's beaches. This resort town not only boasts pristine beaches but has a rich heritage from the days when the Portuguese, Dutch and Brits had settled there.
It also offers night owls a number of places to let their hair down. Your home in Negombo during your eight-day stay will be the elegant Jetwing Blue. This magnificent resort combines tasteful contemporary decor with traditional Sri Lankan touches, producing a uniquely inviting ambiance from the lobby to the restaurants to your deluxe room. You will be impressed by the deft use of colour and light to make your room a welcoming work of art. To help you completely relax you will have a range of treatments from the spa.
- A warm atmosphere and chic design make for a comfortable stay. Relax and make the most of the complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Pamper yourself with a personalised spa experience - from aromatherapy massages to reflexology
- Discover a world of dining options with the a la carte menus, light meals and snacks, beach BBQ and much more
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
- Deluxe Rooms
- Bed and Breakfast
- breathtaking seaside location in Negombo
- beach dining under the stars
- renowned signature treatments at the spa
Experience a warm Sri Lankan welcome at the Jetwing Blue Hotel. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens & a golden sand beach, this resort has an excellent location. The colourful decor and aromatic cuisine at the restaurants reflect Sri Lanka's rich cultural heritage. The guest rooms are light and spacious and offer spectacular sea views from their private terrace or balcony. There really is something for everyone with fun sports, beach games, theme nights and a kids' corner. The Ayurvedic Centre is the perfect place to truly relax and enjoy a traditional massage using native oils and herbs. The Jetwing Blue Hotel offers an idyllic beach holiday be it business, pleasure or a family getaway.
Nice destination but after seeing the photos of the rooms on the internet this is not what we had when we arrived hence a bit disappointment. There was no entertainment inside the resort, food was ok but not a great deal of choice on the a la carte menu. I wouldnt say this holiday was value for...
Neelam Sagoo reviewing Jetwing Blue (06-Dec-2012)
£809 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services