Situated on the stunning Creek, Intercontinental Dubai Festival City is a sophisticated 5-star hotel with breathtaking views in every direction and superb services. All comfortable and spacious rooms and suites boast a fantastic range of amenities, including plush beds and complimentary Wi-Fi.
You will not be short on dining options with a great choice of restaurants, serving mouth-watering Arabic, French, and International cuisines in elegant atmosphere. In the evening, relaxe in a casual ambiance of the roof-top bar or enjoy live piano music at the hotel's steakhouse
- Escape from daily stresses and routine at the hotel's Spa, offering a variety of treatments, scrubs, facial, and relaxing massages.
- Enjoy a casual swim at the 25-meter infinity pool, book a tee time at Al Badia Golf Club, or simply unwind at the hotel's sauna.
- The hotel offers a direct access to Festival City mall with world class restaurants, a 12-screens cinema, and a huge variety of shops.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Intercontinental Dubai Festival City
- Bed and Breakfast
- A wide range of dining options
- Authentic Arabian ambiance at the hotel's Spa
- Very welcoming and friendly service
Perfectly positioned on the banks of Dubai Creek, the Intercontinental Dubai Festival City boasts stunning views of the festival waterfront centre and downtown Dubai. There is always something to do and entertain yourself with, whether it's a relaxing educational walk around the museums, or an afternoon playing Golf, you can always end your day in one of the many fine dining restaurants. Due to its close proximity to Dubai's business, financial and commercial districts, the Intercontinental Dubai Festival City caters for both business and holiday breaks and with an Authentic Arabian Spa to complete the experience. Offering excellent value for money, superb 1st class services, facilities and amenities with exquisitely decorated comfortable guest accommodation the Intercontinental Dubai Festival City is the hotel of choice for your next visit to Dubai - whatever brings you here! For a memorable deal and a wonderful stay book the luxurious Intercontinental Dubai Festival City today.
Amazing hotel. Again friendly and helpful staff.
Mary Helena Newling reviewing Intercontinental Dubai Festival City (04-Aug-2016)
£419 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services