Located by the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, Hibiscus Beach Resort and Spa has all the elements needed for an unforgettable holiday. Spacious and tastefully decorated rooms are equipped with all the amenities you need for a flawless stay, such as free Wi-Fi and outdoor terrace/balcony.
Beach lovers can soak up the sunshine on a the most beautiful beaches of Mauritius, while swimmers can enjoy the sparkling waters of the blue lagoon or the fascinating swimming pool with a mini waterfall and an open Jacuzzi.
- All comfortable rooms, without exception, feature private balconies or terraces with fantastic sea or garden views.
- The on-site Diving Centre offers a variety of excursions around the beautiful shores of the island, all led by professional and dedicated scuba diving instructors.
- With a wide range of treatments and massages as well as a variety of facilities available, the hotel's Spa is sure to give you an experience of pure relaxation.
- Departs: newcastle
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: newcastle
Hibiscus Beach Resort and Spa
- Superior Garden View
- Half Board
- Experience pure relaxation at the hotel's Spa
- Explore beautiful shores of Mauritius
- Enjoy fantastic dining experience
Located in a small village on the Northern coast of Mauritius, Hibiscus Beach Resort and Spa is a dream destination for those looking for a relaxing beach holiday.
All the rooms, without exception, are tastefully decorated, spacious, and allow access to an outdoor terrace or balcony with wonderful sea or garden views. Dive enthusiasts can explore beautiful marine life during underwater excursions provided by the Dive Club and a dedicated team of instructors, while beginners can enjoy a complimentary initiation in the swimming pool.
Excellent holiday fantastic staff
Karen Mcguire reviewing Hibiscus Beach Resort and Spa (16-Mar-2017)
£929 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services