Among the 26 atolls that make up the Maldives, the North Male Atoll is one of the most coveted by holidaymakers. Apart from its heart-stopping beauty, it is also conveniently located just minutes away from the Male International Airport.
Spoil yourself with the tropical holiday of a lifetime, spending eight days wandering the soft white sands of Baros Island, hypnotised by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. If you're looking for a coastal holiday experience without the crowds, this is the place to be. Baros Island occupies a relatively secluded spot on the atoll. The hotel is structured to give the feeling of being marooned in the vast blue waters while enjoying the royal pampering incumbent with a five-star resort.
- The magnificant living house-reef offers fantastic diving opportunities for Divers and Snorkellers alike.
- As one of the most environmentally responsible resorts in the Maldives, Baros Island are pioneers in enegry conservation
- The Spa at Baros island offers a variety of exotic treatments along with complete privacy
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: manchester
- Deluxe Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- Expererience the stress free benifits from Yoga
- Discover a stunning under water world
- Submerge yourself in your surroundings with Destination dining
Baros Island Resort is a classic tropical paradise island. The Island is conveniently sitiuated in the North Male Atoll, just 15 minutes from Male airport by speedboat. The island redefines luxury in the lavish ambience of the three different kinds of accommodation it offers to the guests ranging from the ultimate in luxury to more laid-back relaxation. There are a number of different activities to do during the day ranging from feeding the stingrays, diving, snorkelling, volleyball, golf and many many more. While you are visiting the Baros Island Resort you can expect to experience some of the finest cuisines as there are numerous places to choose from.
Baros is ideal for those seeking simplicity and relaxation in a peaceful good-looking resort with an easy-going friendly atmosphere.
£1969 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services