Combine one of the world's great cities with Thailand most iconic tropical island getaway on this refined and stylish multi-centre holiday. Nothing compares to the excitement of waking up in Bangkok, whether your day's plans lean towards shopping, sightseeing or simply soaking up the local ambience.
At the end of it all it's always good to know you can retreat to a sophisticated oasis of calm at the Pullman Bangkok Hotel G. Once you've sampled the best of Bangkok head to another world at the Angsana Laguna Phuket. Watch the sunlight glint off sparkling lagoons ringed with tropical gardens and stroll along a pristine beach in Asia's first integrated resort. With six hundred acres of parkland the Angsana Laguna Phuket offers endless opportunities for the passionate adventurer or committed beach bum.
- Trendy rooms and outstanding views in the heart of Bangkok
- Six hundred acres of parkland, beach and lagoons to explore in Phuket
- A world of activities and enough pristine beach to laze the days away
- Departs: newcastle
- Arrives: bangkok, Thailand
- Departs: bangkok, Thailand
- Arrives: phuket, Thailand
- Departs: phuket, Thailand
- Arrives: newcastle
Pullman Bangkok Hotel G
- Bed and Breakfast
- Great location in the city
- Trendy rooms and amazing views
- Superb drinking and dining options
Angsana Laguna Phuket
- Laguna Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Elegant property set within the luxurious Laguna Phuket Resort
- Fine facilities for leisure and business travellers
- Wide range of delightful treatments at the full-service spa
Sitting on the sparkling shores of the scenic Bang Tao Bay, only 20 minutes away from the animated Phuket Town, this elegant hotel offers direct access to stunning natural sites such as sparkling beaches and coral reefs, where you can snorkel and kayak, as well as large shopping centres, vibrant nightclubs and amazing entertainment venues. The Angsana Laguna Phuket is set within Laguna Phuket, a large luxurious integrated resort, which includes other four first-class hotels, beautiful nature and top-notch leisure facilities.
Keep active at the outdoor tennis courts and work out at the fitness centre; if you prefer to remain relaxed, join in on a yoga class, visit the sauna or be pampered with a wide array of treatments available at the full-service spa. Business travellers can also make the most of the well-appointed business centre and the various meeting rooms. After a long day, you can lay back in the comfort of your well-appointed room and taste delicious dishes from Thailand and Italy, as well as international delicacies at the hotel’s four excellent restaurants.
£819 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services