With a stay at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G in Bangkok in the heart of Silom shopping district with easy access to the BST SkyTrain you'll be minutes from the Grand Palace Complex and nearby temple of Wat Arun, home to a stunning golden relining Buddha.
With 469 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions guests can truly make themselves at home in contemporary styled surroundings. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service.
- Trendy rooms and outstanding views in the heart of Bangkok
- Six hundred acres of parkland, beach and lagoons to explore in Phuket
- A world of activities and enough pristine beach to laze the days away
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bangkok, Thailand
- Departs: bangkok, Thailand
- Arrives: phuket, Thailand
- Departs: phuket, Thailand
- Arrives: london
Pullman Bangkok Hotel G
- Bed and Breakfast
- Great location in the city
- Trendy rooms and amazing views
- Superb drinking and dining options
Angsana Laguna Phuket
- Laguna Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Elegant property set within the luxurious Laguna Phuket Resort
- Fine facilities for leisure and business travellers
- Wide range of delightful treatments at the full-service spa
Sitting on the sparkling shores of the scenic Bang Tao Bay, only 20 minutes away from the animated Phuket Town, this elegant hotel offers direct access to stunning natural sites such as sparkling beaches and coral reefs, where you can snorkel and kayak, as well as large shopping centres, vibrant nightclubs and amazing entertainment venues. The Angsana Laguna Phuket is set within Laguna Phuket, a large luxurious integrated resort, which includes other four first-class hotels, beautiful nature and top-notch leisure facilities.
Keep active at the outdoor tennis courts and work out at the fitness centre; if you prefer to remain relaxed, join in on a yoga class, visit the sauna or be pampered with a wide array of treatments available at the full-service spa. Business travellers can also make the most of the well-appointed business centre and the various meeting rooms. After a long day, you can lay back in the comfort of your well-appointed room and taste delicious dishes from Thailand and Italy, as well as international delicacies at the hotel’s four excellent restaurants.
£759 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services