Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites with stunning ocean, beach or mountain views with balcony or terrace. There are a host of dining options to suit all tastes and palettes from casual dining to gourmet experiences to relaxed cocktails in the bar.
The spa boasts six treatment rooms including a couples room in incredibly lush surroundings. Guaranteed to relax and revitalise, with opportunities to experience Elemental Herbology for the ultimate skin conditioning. Swim in an Olympic-length swimming pool, snorkel in calm, warm waters, try your luck at the casino and let your kids enjoy the kids club.
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mahe, Seychelles
- Departs: mahe, Seychelles
- Arrives: london
Kempinski Seychelles Resort
- Hill View Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Salon Quincy
- Large infinity pool
- Beach fronted resort
Truly excellent food and service made this hotel stand out from the crowd.
Adam Cleur reviewing Kempinski Seychelles Resort (04-Nov-2016)
£929 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services