Located on Praslin, the ‘La Reserve Hotel’ provides the most perfect Island retreat. The colonial style buildings are set within luscious, tropical gardens and overlook the hotel’s private white sand beach and the glorious Indian Ocean.
- The romantic Jetty ‘L’Obrizan Restaurant’ celebrates stunning views of incoming yachts and local fish.
- Enjoy activities and excursions galore. Try golfing, sailing, fishing, diving, walking, island hopping, a sunset cruise and a UNESCO World Heritage Site visit.
- The colonial grandeur, tropical gardens and the turquoise Indian ocean views, provides the most stunning and exotic scenery within which to relax and unwind.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mahe, Seychelles
- Departs: mahe, Seychelles
- Arrives: london
Le Domaine De La Reserve
- Colonial Superior Rooms
- Bed and Breakfast
- The ‘L’Obrizan Restaurant’
- Excursions galore
- The colonial grandeur
Located on Praslin, the second largest Island in Seychelles, the ‘La Reserve Hotel’ provides the most perfect Island retreat. The colonial style buildings are set within luscious, tropical gardens and overlook the hotel’s private white sand beach and the glorious Indian Ocean.
Bask alongside the outdoor pool, or perhaps enjoy a variety of revitalising spa treatments. If you’re feeling more active, then try snorkelling, kayaking and more. Perhaps try a game of golf, go sailing, fishing or diving at nearby sights, or make use of the complimentary bicycle hire and explore the surrounding area.
Follow various local biking and hiking trails, and soak up the wondrous natural beauty of Seychelles. The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Vallée de Mai is a mere 6 miles away from the hotel and is particularly breath-taking. It showcases Coco De Mer palms, insect-eating pitcher plant, vanilla orchids, and some of the earth's rarest birds. Alternatively, visit the nearby Islands of La Digue, Curieuse and Saint Pierre, or take a glorious sunset cruise.
In the evenings, retire back to the hotel and enjoy sampling creole cuisine, whilst enjoying local entertainment and views of colourful fish and swanky yachts.
This Holiday really does provide fun for every taste. Don’t miss out! Book now!
£969 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services