Set along the Links Championship Golf Course on Yas Island, this luxurious hotel features a 30 yards outdoor pool with sun-lounger terrace. It offers spacious guestrooms with balconies, and free Wi-Fi.
Rooms at Crowne Plaza Yas Island feature elegant decor and spacious working areas. They include satellite TV and tea-and-coffee facilities. Some rooms include a separate living area. Crowne Plaza offers a variety of restaurants and bars. Guests can enjoy Lebanese cuisine at Barouk, or visit Stills which serves a wide variety of international draught beer. All day dining is available at Jing Asia. The hotel also has a pool bar, sun downer and lobby lounge. The hotel has a state-of-the-art gym which includes a squash court and steam rooms. In the evening the hotel provides live entertainment. Crowne Plaza Yas Island is located 5.3 miles from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Yas Waterworld and Yas Beach are a few minutes away.
- The amazing Ferarri world at Yas island
- A fun packed adventure at the Wild Wadi water park on the palm
- Impecable service and amenities come as standard
- Departs: london
- Arrives: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Crowne Plaza Yas Island
- Bed and Breakfast
- Upgrade to a fabulous All - Inclusive experience
- Amazing location within the vibrant Yas Island
- incl access to Yas Waterworld
Yas Island became a multi-purpose leisure, shopping and entertainment destination:
- Attractions include Ferrari World theme park, Yas Water World, Yas Links Golf Course, Yas Marina are all accessible via complimentary Yas Express shuttle anywhere on the island
- Yas Beach is just 7 minutes walk from the hotel, hotel provides complimentary access, sunbed and umbrella. Alcohol drinks served on the beach at extra charge
- 57 restaurants and cafes offering the perfect meal out for any occasion
- Mad - the most exclusive night club in Abu Dhabi
- Yas Mall - the largest mall in Abu Dhabi opened in November 2014
We had a great holiday the hotel was amazing, the transfer was a lovely posh car either way and the food was great. My only negative point is the rep didn't turn up for the meeting so I wasn't sure what I had to do about getting the transfer back to the airport but the conceige desk rang them for me...
Jade White reviewing Crowne Plaza Yas Island (19-Jun-2013)
Atlantis the Palm
- Half Board
- Unbeatable offer for children under 12 years of age
- Non stop action for all ages
- Restaurants and bars for every occasion and palate
The Atlantis, The Palm Resort offers a world of excitement and luxury. Located on the man made island of The Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis has been designed to offer a fun-filled Dubai holiday. With such a vast array of facilities and activities on offer, the highlights are many; Aquaventure is the largest water themed attraction in Dubai, the underwater maze of The Lost Chambers offers dazzling views into the 3 million gallon Ambassador Lagoon aquarium, while Dolphin Bay is a state-of-the-art marine education centre. The arches, domes and ornate spires of The Royal Towers of Atlantis are an architectural marvel of fascinating design and sculptural beauty creating a new landmark in Dubai. Every guest room and suite at Atlantis offers views of either the Arabian Gulf or the fascinating islands of The Palm Jumeirah. Atlantis, the Palm represents the essence of Dubai: innovation, excitement and luxury.
Excellent hotel/resort for all ages. I have booked my holiday through Holiday Place for a few years now and have nothing but praise for them
Noreen Davidson reviewing Atlantis the Palm (25-Nov-2016)
£649 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services