Let all concerns leave your mind while you spend 8 days of peace and relaxation at the Royal Island hotel in the Maldives. Located in its own private island in the Baa Atoll and surrounded by a clear blue lagoon teeming with marine life, the resort is the perfect spot to explore tropical vegetation and wildlife.
If you're looking for an idyllic spot to rest, you can choose to laze about in the unspoilt palm-fringed beach or simply enjoy the comfort of your Beach Villa. Take advantage of the resort's Aarumu Spa and feel your spirit become one with your body as you enjoy Indian Ayurvedic treatments. You can choose indoor rooms or outdoor pavilions, which will both include Jacuzzi and steam baths. Your half-board package will allow you to savour tasty seafood delights and meat delicacies at the hotel's Raabondhi restaurant, and enjoy al fresco dining at Maakana accompanied by fine wines.
- Royal island resort is a tropical paradise set beneath luxuriant banyan trees and lush palms and surrounded by a magical world of underwater treasures
- al fresco at Maakana, set on a poolside deck where you can enjoy wonderful views, amazing food and fine wines - all a feast for the senses
- The serene Spa offers a menu of delectable treatments to calm the senses, relax the body and invigorate the spirit. There are five indoor treatment rooms specially designed for Indian Ayurvedic treatments with steam, sauna and jacuzzi
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
- Beach Villa
- Half Board
- Heavenly setting in BAA atoll, surrounded by deserted islands
- two world class restaurants and vibrant bars
- The resort's Aarumu Spa is a holistic retreat
Royal Island, locally known as Horudadhoo, is an island in the Baa Atoll surrounded by a clear blue lagoon teeming with marine life. This beautiful private island features lush vegetation and perfect unspoilt beaches - an idyllic setting for the ultimate get-away-from-it-all holiday. The Royal Island Resort & Spa offers every facility you need for relaxation and pampering. You can wile away the hours on a deserted beach, spoil yourself with a rejuvenating spa treatment or soak up the sun by the pool. The active can enjoy a range of land and water sports, snorkel the pristine reefs or take an island-hopping excursion. The Dive Centre offers guests a chance to discover the under water paradise of the surrounding reefs. Royal Island is a peaceful Maldivian retreat, a true paradise in the Indian Ocean.
Had a lovely time in the maldives, the hotel was great. The staff were friendly, definitely value for money.
Maria Demetrious reviewing Royal Island (20-Feb-2013)
£1029 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services