The only resort in the Laamu Atoll, Six Senses Laamu allows you to rejuvenate your body and mind with over-water and beach side villas. Upgrade your villa for a private pool, or opt for a Two Bedroom Villa for larger groups and families.
The Laamu Bliss Spa is set on the beach and makes the most of the island's natural surroundings, and offers couples treatments as well as an Ayurvedic treatment pavilion. The excellent dining facilities range from the locally-sourced menu at Leaf to exquisite sushi at Zen, over-water elegance at Longitude and exciting flavours at the Ice & Chocolate Studio. For a refreshing beverage, you can't go wrong with a visit to Chill Bar or the poolside Sip Sip.
- The Den Children's Club features, an outdoor playground, arts and crafts, cookie and pizza making, treasure hunts and snorkelling amongst others
- Excursions allow you to explore Hithadhoo Island, have a barbecue dinner on the sandbank, spend a day island hopping or enjoy a private picnic on a desert island
- All villas offer lagoon or ocean views as well as a deck area to look out over the treetops.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
Six Senses Laamu
- Lagoon Water Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- Great activities for kids
- Plenty of excursions available
- Sensational views over the Maldives
Get in touch with nature, where dolphins swim, food ingredients are from the organic gardens and villas sit over the water at Six Senses Laamu.
The resort places high importance on sustainability, with strong efforts to reduce its carbon footprint. So take advantage of the Six Senses Integrated Wellness programme to relax your mind and body.
£2599 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services