Accessible by seaplane from the Maldives' capital of Malé, Vakarufalhi has 75 villas spread over a private island and a lagoon. The Beach and water villas have thatched roofs and wood floors featuring private verandas, partially open-air bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and tea and coffeemaking facilities.
Add a private garden and a pool by upgrading to a premium suite. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Free breakfast and dinner are served at the bar, and there's a restaurant featuring an international buffet. Other amenities include a spa and a game room, and a water sports centre offers excursions ranging from diving and fishing to island-hopping (at extra charge).
- From turtle excursions to whale shark seeking to The Robinson Crusoe Experience, there is plenty for you to choose from
- The resort can organise private dining, covering anything from a beach BBQ to a candlelit dinner on an island of your own
- Lush greenery surrounds all villas to make sure you get the privacy you desire from your holiday
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
Vakarufalhi Island Resort
- Beach Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- Go on an exciting excursion
- All villas offer secluded privacy
- Enjoy a memorable dining experience
Get to grips with what the Maldives us all about at Vakarufalhi, where all villas are by the beach or over the water.
Revitalise your body and mind at the spa, and enjoy a mixture of local and international dishes at the restaurants, whilst using the day to explore nearby islands if you so please.
£1989 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services