Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu stands out for the sheer amount of vegetation on the island, which is part of the Baa Atoll. Accessed by a scenic 30 minute seaplane flight, this resort is the perfect hideaway for those wishing to forget about the hustle and bustle of modern life.
The crystal clear lagoon and white sandy beaches offer the ideal surroundings to enjoy your stay. The Coco Spa offered Ayurvedic-inspired treatments and a tranquil spa experience with treatments from India, Indonesia and Thailand. Dining options include Cowrie Restaurant, Cornus Restaurant, Conch Bar, Beach Bar and In-Villa Dining, which offer fresh and exciting dishes from a range of countries.
- Set on the tropical island of Dhuni Kolhu surrounded by warm waters of the Indian Ocean, and located only 30 minutes by sea plane from Male International Airport.
- Witness schools of dolphins playing in the azure waters or try fishing in the traditional Maldivian way while enjoying breath-taking sunset
- Find a state of relaxation with a variety of different treatments and massages created to indulge personal desires for well-being
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu
- Ocean Front Villa
- Half Board
- Pamper yourself at the hotel's Spa
- Benefit from a fantastic location of the hotel
- Enjoy unforgettable boat trips
Located on a secluded private island of Dhuni Kolhu, the hotel is a tropical paradise with white sandy beaches and crystal clear lagoon. All villas and suites are beautifully furnished and offer spectacular views of the ocean and nearby desert islands. Coco Palm a fantastic choice of dining venues serving International, Maldivian, Thai, Indian, and Asian delicacies.
Very well organised, all went to plan. No problems what so ever. Every aspect of the island was really good. Restaurants, accommodation, staff. all top class.
Martyn Keeling reviewing Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu (06-Feb-2018)
£1729 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services