Head to the hustle, bustle and excitement of one of the world's great cities. Shop 'till you drop, sample world-beating cuisine and take in once-in-a-lifetime sights before returning to the elegant Centara Watergate Pavilion with rooftop lounge and bar. Take a short hop to paradise at the tranquil Centara Villas Samui.
The perfect tropical island surrounded by the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Thailand, Koh Samui is blessed with long pristine beaches, friendly people and fantastic diving.
- Luxury shopping getaway with the Centara Watergate Pavillion sitting atop the Watergate Pavilion
- Rooftop lounge and bar in Bangkok with views to die for
- Great range of activities in Koh Samui including a fitness centre, PADI Dive school, bike riding and water sports
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: bangkok, Thailand
- Departs: bangkok, Thailand
- Arrives: manchester
Centara Watergate Pavillion
- Bed and Breakfast
- Luxury shopping getaway directly atop Watergate Pavillion Mall
- Family-friendly room configurations
- Rooftop lounge and bar with sweeping panoramic views
Experience the beating heart of Bangkok at the Centara Watergate Pavilion Hotel, combining the contemporary urban atmosphere of the city and fashionable elegance. Having The Watergate Pavilion Shopping Mall in extremely close proximity makes this the ideal choice for shopping enthusiasts. After a tough day of sightseeing, you can unwind at the Cense by SPA Cenvaree.
Centara Villas Samui
- Garden Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- Relax in style
- Fantastic range of activities
- Private Beach Access
Enjoy a tranquil stay at Centara Villas Samui, the perfect place to enjoy a relaxed sun filled holiday. The hotel is surrounded by tropical gardens leading down the gentle hillside to a private white sand beach with crystal clear waters, while still being only a short drive to the night life of Lamai Beach. The resort offers 102 villas dotted within a tropical landscape each with a private terrace, with many also boasting a private outdoor Jacuzzi or private pool. There is an abundance of activities and facilities at the hotel including three swimming pools, a fitness centre and water sports or simply relax on the beach, in the butterfly garden or in the fantastic spa. The varied dining options mean there is something to suit everyone's tastes whether you are looking for a light snack at the Papillion Lounge or an al-fresco dinner at the Coral Bar.
£709 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services